18. Adjusting

Previously

Soon the littles are falling asleep. This tells them it is time to head home. They begin packing up things as WooYoung watches over the littles to make sure they don't get in any trouble. Once they pack up, each caregivers scoops up his little. He wraps his little in his blanket and carries him to the van like a burrito with each little falling asleep on his shoulder.

YeoSang POV

"Nghhhhhh" I whine as I wake up. I stretch my arms and legs and rub my eyes, slowly opening them. I look over to see three people wrapped in blankets and another sitting on a chair reading. I slowly push myself up. I whine a bit more until I am sitting up right. I look over to see that San, YunHo and HongJoong are the people wrapped in blankets. SeongHwa sits in his chair, reading. He looks up when he hears my whines. He places his book down and comes over to me.

"Hey Sangie, did you sleep well?" He says, scooping me up in his arms. I nod and lean my head down on his chest when he sits down.

"Woo, MinGi and your appa went out to get a few things. They will be back soon." he explains. I slowly nod, looking down at my hands. I hold them out in front of my face as I look at the creases in them.

I hear a whine and look over to see HongJoong wiggling around, trying to get out of his blanket. I move, soon sliding down SeongHwa's leg and crawl over to HongJoong. I tug at his blanket and manage to pull it off. He crawls out and smiles at me, hugging me.

"Sangie!"

"Joongie!"

"Sannie" We both look over at the 3rd voice to see San, smiling up at us from his cocoon. We crawl over and pull the blankets off him, hugging him. I look over to see YunHo yawning. I quickly crawl over and tug his blanket off.

"Fank chu!" He smiles, hugging me.

I'm sorry it's so short😣😣😣
I've been really busy with school and starting to apply to colleges!!!

I'm going to try to update more often! I will try for another chapter tonight!