Chapter 17: Kidnapped

Lesley wouldn't stop crying after the D.A.D.A class. Her back leaned against the wall as she sat on the corridor, her wand in her hand. Her bag beside her feet. A few students ignored the tears running down her face, bypassing her. Granger finally saw her and he sat beside her, placing her head on his shoulders.

"I'm still traumatised, Granger", Lesley's voice was trembling as she wiped her tears. "I-i can't handle my fear. My biggest f-fear, seeing my father's d-dead body."

Granger rubbed Lesley's shoulder gently. He smiled softly, "It's okay Les. That's normal. There are some fears that we can't face easily. But don't worry, you'll overcome it in time. It was Paxley's fault that he opened Professor Roger's boggart suitcase."

Lesley looked at him sadly, her eyes brimming in redness. Granger smiled and continued to rub her back. He didn't want to see his best friend like this, especially in this situation.

"Then what's your happy moment during the Patronus Charm since you have that fear?" Granger asked.

"Harley's Family. They welcomed me so much after my father's death even though I didn't have any magical bloodline. I loved my family so much even when they're not related to me."

Lesley finally smiled and the events that happened in the Room of Requirement was pushed to the back of her mind. She hugged Granger and together they stood up with their hand intertwined.

"I'm here for you, Lesley," Granger wrapped his arms around her. Lesley did the same and closed her eyes and squeezed out the few tears that remained.

A few distance away from them, however, Gusion clenched his teeth in anger at the scene playing in front of him. He fisted his right hand, shaking. A hand laid on his shoulder, and he looked over to his fiancee.

"Gusion sweetie, we still have classes. Don't get bothered because of them," Guinevere advised.

"I'm not! Let's go," then they walked away. Gusion turned his head back and looked at them again. His face dimmed. Luckily Guinevere didn't notice him.

Lesley suddenly remembered that they still have a class to attend. She unwrapped her arms around Granger and wiped at her tears. She picked up her stuff.

"Let's go Granger, we still have a class to attend and we're gonna be late. Come on," Lesley rushed.

"What's the next class?" Granger asked.

"Flying Class. I think Madam Eudora is waiting for us."

Time passed at Hogwarts and it's getting dark. Lesley completed her classes, also Granger. They were now walking in the crowded hallway, buzzing past the students who also just finished their classes. They held their books, because they have homeworks in History of Magic and Astronomy, to their chests. Granger told Lesley that he'll go to Gryffindor's Common Room then bid his goodbye.

"Don't worry Les, I can do my homework on my own," he smiled cheekily.

"See you later Granger. I'll do my assignment in the library," Lesley waved at him.

Granger left, and the corridor was now empty aside from Lesley. She was walking quietly towards the library, her gaze to the floor and her mind elsewhere. She was nearly at the library when her vision was blocked by a white and green scarf. The attacker must have been stalking her quietly that she didn't notice. Lesley struggled to escape from the wizard who now has his arms wrapped around her tightly, knowing she won't give up without a fight.

"Let me go! Let me go for Merlin's sake!" Lesley's voice was muffled by the cloth on her face.

"I won't let you go if you don't come with me. Now shut your mouth or else I will hurt you," the wizard said, making Lesley shut up.