Chapter 44: Discussion with a Distraction

"Alright students", Professor Esmeralda declared. "Let us focus on Dream Interpretation. Please open your textbooks on page 199. Ooh, I am so excited about this!"

Today was Monday at Hogwarts and the fifth year was taking the elective class, which was Divination. Every two students were sitting at each table with a crystal ball on it. Whether it's in the same house or different houses. Professor Esmeralda doesn't care much about arranging seatmates as long as they are comfortable and do not have a chance to fight. A Muggle-born witch named Lesley Vance was sitting at the right side of her table, located in the middle in the second row. She sat along with the Ravenclaw Lunox Harmony. Her best friend Granger Chanter was sitting at the left side second row, beside Lunox's side because she was sitting on the left side. He was sitting beside Hayabusa Shadow. Meanwhile, the fifth graders were turning their textbooks into page 199 to talk about their lesson for today.

"Is everyone ready?" Esmeralda asked them with cheerfulness. "I hope you are. Let's start, shall we?"

The students yawned in agreement then Professor Esmeralda grabbed her textbook and discussed the topic. Esmeralda seems to be in an exciting mood because she was excited about the topic.

"Do you know students?", Esmeralda asked. "That Dream Interpretation considers being 'a most important means of divining the future?"

The fifth-year had no idea of what she said as some of it we're getting focused on this class. Esmeralda proudly smiled at the topic as she continued her discussion. She advised her students to grab the parchment paper and wrote down the important details regarding the topic. Including Lesley Vance too, because she always wanted to have a copy of the important details of each topic either major or elective classes.

"Dream Interpretation, please listen," Esmeralda advised. "Is another term of Oneiromancy…" She grabbed her wand with her right hand while holding her book with her left hand.

With her wand, she creates a Patronus-like example of dreams that every witch and wizard had. It felt like a night aesthetic for the fifth year when Esmeralda cast a charm. Lesley was satisfied with her eyes, especially the one with a witch flying through the northern lights.

"Each of these dreams", Esmeralda discussed. "Have a meaning of life. The key to looking at these dreams is the analysis."

Lesley wrote that detail of what Esmeralda said. While writing included the drawing of the demonstration of dreams, she heard something that distracted her. It was a familiar voice for her.

"This topic is stupid, my darling," Guinevere complained in a soft voice. "It makes me really pissed off."

"Not for me, sweetheart," Gusion said in a soft voice too. "You just don't like the Divination Class generally."

Guinevere Baroque was sitting at the table in front of Lesley. She is sitting beside her beloved fiancé Gusion Paxley. In that case, Lesley felt heartache and was distracted when she saw them together again. It seems that they looked like lovers more than she was seen yesterday. She tried to concentrate within the lesson by looking at Esmeralda.

"Just because, Divination is useless for me, Gusion." Guinevere expressed her opinion. "I have to attend because it's part of my studies but I feel ridiculous with this subject ever since."

Professor Esmeralda cleaned up the charm she cast earlier to make the classroom look normal. The fifth years were snapped back into reality because they were hooked up with the night aesthetic.

"Okay everyone", Esmeralda dictated with a decent smile and accent. "I am going to discuss 'The Dream Oracle' that is also written in your textbook. Please turn your textbooks into page 200 please."