Chapter 55: The Exposure of False Lovestruck

It is Friday in the morning and everyone is staying in the Great Hall. Some students were finalizing their requirements before submission as today is the deadline for all their tasks. Breakfast will be served in an hour. Guinevere was sitting at her table looking down and feeling worried about Gusion, she was tapping her fingers on the surface repeatedly. Would Rafaela have already informed his family about his fever so he would be sent to St. Mungos Hospital? She had to check him so she stood up from the Ravenclaw. Hanabi Scarlet went closer to her when she got up.

"Hey Guin, are you going to check Gusion?" Hanabi asked. "If you are, I'm coming with you."

"Well yeah," Guinevere replied. "I want to know if Madam Rafaela has already seen the answer or not. Better check on it."

"Got it." Hanabi nodded.

Hanabi and Guinevere nodded at each other then walked towards the door. Once they were through the door, both of them were surprised by their eyes, and their mouth formed into an 'O' shape. The reason they were like that was that the Slytherin Seeker Gusion Paxley was standing there, having a stoic face he was looking for someone. He looks healthier than before like his unknown sickness has fully vanished from his body, and his uniform is tidy-like, with no stains on it at all. Of course, Guinevere and Hanabi couldn't believe it and had smiles on their faces.

"Oh my goodness. Gusion, my fiancé!~" Guinevere exclaimed full of delightfulness. "What a miracle!~ How did you recover from your unknown illness? You look so healthy.~"

When Gusion heard his fianceé's flirty voice, he felt irritated but he didn't want to show it first in front of her. He didn't respond to her question on how did he recover. On the other hand, Guinevere walked a little closer to him in the flirty and happy mood she had.

"Do you know how worried I was when you were still ill? I am so happy that you're not ill anymore and back to your healthy se-"

"Where's Lesley?" He suddenly asked her with no hesitation.

Guinevere's delightful mood faded when she heard him say Lesley's name and ask for her, instead of answering her questions about his recovery.

"W-what do you mean?" She wondered.

"Where is Lesley? I need to see her."

Gusion said that pretty loudly and that made Lesley overhear his statement but she decided to ignore it. She was aloof when she heard Guinevere's surprise when Gusion arrived.

"Gusion, we have no idea what are you talking about," Hanabi insisted. "Your mi amor is already in front of you. Why on Earth do you want to find someone else like Les-"

"LESLEY!" Gusion cut it off when he saw Lesley stand up from the Gryffindor table.

Hanabi and Guinevere both had frowns on their faces while Gusion walked towards the Gryffindor table. Lesley however, was shocked after she heard Gusion was calling her when she stood up. She looked to the right and saw Gusion was getting closer to her, looking delighted to see her. Both of them were standing in front of each other.

"I'm so happy to see you again!" Gusion said with happiness. "I missed you so much-"

Lesley cut him off by placing her palm in front of him and sighed. She avoided having eye contact with him. In other words, she didn't want to talk to him anymore.

"Paxley, can you just stop this? I fully erased my feelings towards you." She said. "I know you are already in love with your fianceé so please be with her. I already let go of you, I've moved on."

Gusion couldn't believe what Lesmione said to him so he just laughed it out thinking she was joking. He grabbed both her arms, lifted and smiled at her genuinely. Lesley still avoided looking at him. In that case, everyone in the Great Hall including Lesley and Gusion's friends was watching the scene since the both of them were catching everyone's attention with their scenario.