Chapter 57: Farewell |FINALE|

This chapter is officially the final chapter of Dangerous Seekers AU. Enjoy reading the finale. *Cries* 🤧🤧🤧

Today was the last day of Hogwarts' term before departure day tomorrow. It was already dinner time and all the students were gathered in the Great Hall for the House Cup awarding. The Dangerous Seekers couple were holding hands as they entered, smiling at each other. They spent time alone talking again yesterday after their first hangout. When all levels were almost sat on the four tables, they headed to theirs as well. Both of them separated their hands from interlocking and Gusion smiled at Lesley sweetly and genuinely as Lesley smiled back at him. All of the students were wearing uniforms and had black hats on as the headmaster, Professor Estes, declared last time.

"Looks like we have to sit at the tables we're each assigned to stay at," Gusion smiled as he looked over at the Slytherin table. "Dinner is going to start soon, then the professors will announce the house points."

"I know, and it's fine since we spent time alone together for two days," Lesley reassured. "I'm happy about that."

"Well, you better go sit with your friend now, I think he's waiting," Gusion uttered with a hint of jealousy in his tone. "I'm going to sit with my two friends now, I bet they're waiting for me. I'm also pretty hungry."

"Well, okay then. If we have some free time after dinner, wanna hang out for a bit?" She asked him sweetly.

"Well sure, Lesmione..." Gusion grinned.

Before they went to their respective tables, Gusion kissed Lesley on the forehead as he held the rose necklace around her neck. Just to show some love and affection towards her. Lesley smiled at him as he went to the Slytherin table. He sat at the right side of the long table with Ling and Claude. She sighed as she watched the three chatting and laughing with each other. However, Hanabi was sitting between Irithel and Karrie, trying to avoid her former friends, especially Gusion. That made Lesley chuckle as she walked along the right side of the Gryffindor table, where Granger was sat. Lesley beamed with excitement when she sat beside her best friend.

"Hey Granger," She said as she finally sat beside him.

"Oh, hey, Les! Right on time for dinner," Granger answered. "How has your day been with your boyfriend?"

"It's been quite peaceful and romantic," Lesley replied. "There's not as much conflict going on between the two of us compared to before."

"I see. Oh, it seems that one of the students here left immediately." Granger cheekily pointed out.

Both of them looked over at the Ravenclaw table and saw that Guinevere was missing from her spot which made them laugh. Professor Estes then announced that dinner will be served. The main dish appeared on the four tables and the students quickly consumed their dinner before it got cold. Granger took a serving of stir-fried mushroom and a fried chicken leg, while Lesley took roasted lamb and mashed potatoes that she poured gravy over. They also had desserts after that such as cheesecake, biscuits, and more.

"I feel so relaxed, I can eat my meal without thinking of homework that's due soon," Granger professed as he took a bite of his chicken leg.

"Meanwhile, I can finally continue reading 'The Crimes of Bridlewold' with no more interruptions," Lesley added while scooping her mashed potato.

Lesley turned her head and noticed Gusion sipping french onion soup from his spoon. Gusion noticed his Lesmione peering at him so he gave her a little wave and a smile, of course, immediately assuring her that he is doing good alright.

"Just keep eating, I'm okay here," He mouthed.

"Are you sure?" Lesley mouthed back at him.

"Yeah, I'm not jealous of your friendship with him anymore, so don't worry about it." Gusion stated, giving her an okay gesture.