Chapter 49; Locked In

*Hawks POV*

How long has it been since me and Touya were told we had to stay in this room? Probably about an hour, give or take. Apparently, Kurogiri was serious about us not getting back before twelve.

Touya was spread out on his bed staring at the ceiling while I was pacing. My wing was strapped to my side, slightly hurting because it was folded. However, I didn't have to hold it up myself, so the pain wasn't as bad.

"You're going to make me dizzy." Touya muttered from the bed as I walked around the room.

"You're not even looking my way. How can I make you dizzy?"

"The knowledge that you are pacing is what's making me dizzy. Just sit down." His face was emotionless as he spoke and his eyes were half lidded, as if he was barley awake.

I did as requested, sitting on the floor against the wall. I was leaning on the wall on one side as to not hurt my wing more. After a few seconds of silence, he spoke up again.

"What are you doing?"

"Sitting." He moved so he was sitting on the bed looking over at me. He gently pat the space beside him.

"Well, sit over here."

"On your bed?"

"We've shared a bed before. It's not a big deal after everything we've done." I saw him smirk at the end of that sentence. Without another word, he stood up and wrapped his arms around my torso.

"Come on. We don't have anything else to do until later, just relax." He leaned down and whispered in my ear. One of his hand traveled up slightly to the part of back where my wings started to come out of my back.

He slowly started to pet that part of my back, dragging his fingers across my feathers. I let out a slight hum and leaned on his shoulder.

"Okay." I gave in, following him back to his bed. He laid down on one side on the bed, leaving a big enough room for me to lay down. So I did, facing away from him.

Touya didn't say anything, instead pushing the wing I had overtop of him away. However, it didn't do anything, for I just put my wing back over him.

"You know I love you, right?" Touya growled after a bit. I nodded with a smirk on my face. "If you don't move your wing right now, I'm gonna have some fried chicken on my hand."

I probably would've been scared of him, but at this point I didn't think he would actually hurt me. Still I sat up on the bed before laying back down on top of Touya.

"What are you doing?" He asked, wrapping his good arm around my back,keeping me there.

"You wanted me to move, and I'm cold. So I found a middle ground." I stared up at him, smirking at him. "Do you want me to move again?"

"Nah. You need to stop moving around. Your making me anxious." He chuckled, moving his hand up to my head. "Just, close your eyes and take a nap or something."

"But I'm not tired."

"I don't give a shit. I am, and you pacing around is too much of a distraction. Plus, it's easier to sleep with you here anyway." I hid my face in his chest and he laughed again.

"Okay, but like, seriously, I'm going to sleep.  You don't have too, but don't think I'm letting you go." He said, tightening his grip on my back. I dramatically let out a sigh before closing my eyes.

"Ha, jokes on you." I said, laying my wing across the bed. "I don't want you to let me go."

***

*Dabi POV*

I woke up to Keigo still on my chest, staring right up at me. His eyes were wide, as if he had gotten caught doing something he shouldn't be. That's when I realized his hand had reached up and was playing with my hair.

"What are you doing?" He didn't move, instead just freezing.

"Your hair is soft. I wanted to touch it." He whispered, eyes still wide. When I didn't say anything, he started to play with my hair again. "I like to touch it, it feels nice."

I smirked at him, rolling my eyes before starting back up at the ceiling. Honestly, it felt really good. I closed my eyes as he continued, yet suddenly he stopped.

I felt him sit up and his hand left my hair. I lifted my eyelids to look at him and saw him straddling over my waist. He was leaning over me, face barley a few inches from mine. A small smile was on his face as he leaned closer to me.

"Come on now, don't try to tease me. It won't work." I growled, grabbing his chin and pulling him into a kiss.

"God damnit." I heard someone say from the door. I pulled away and quickly glanced at the door, but at that point Shigaraki had already closed the door.

***

*Toga POV*

I was just talking with Twice at the bar while eating some breakfast. He was talking about his distraction from yesterday, apparently he had gotten into a little trouble, but was fine.

"And then the Pros actually found one of the clones and killed it. I had to make like, five different ones just to keep everyone trapped. It wasn't that hard."

He got cut off by a door being slammed and footsteps coming down the hall. A few seconds later, Tomura stomped into the room and sat down on the seat beside me. He looked disgusted.

"Hey, you alright?" I perked up, poking his elbow to get his attention. He nodded. "Are you sure? You look worried about something."

"I didn't think any of this through." He sighed, holding his head in his hands.

"Do you really think anything through?" He ignored me.

"Those two love eachother." He said in a disgusted voice, gesturing down the hall.

"Dabi and Hawks?" He nodded. "I'm sorry Shiggy, I really am." I apologised to him.

"I'm sorry too. Just get over him already jackass." Twice joined in.

"No, no it's not that. Their fucking disgusting and now they're doing their fucking disgusting shit here." He huffed. I immediately lost it and started to laugh hysterically. Twice slapped a hand on my shoulder while wheezing behind me.

"It's not funny. It's just gross." I was barely able to stop laughing.

"I'm sorry, but, it's seriously just funny." I wheezed.

"Yeah, I've never heard anyone so upset about walking into something like that." Twice backed me up.

"You know what? Fuck you guys. It's not funny, it's gross." He huffed, but didn't walk away. Instead, he kinda just sat there and listened in with our conversation.

***

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

🌈❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🏳️‍🌈