Chapter 42; A New Case

*Hawks POV*

I was told whenever I had to stay at the bar, I would just share with Touya. However, I was still a hero, so I still needed to do my job.

I was tired, barley able to stay up. Me and Touya had stayed up last night. I was almost late this morning, and this time it wasn't Touya's fault.

I nearly fell out of the sky. However, that still didn't stop me from getting to work on time. I really had to pay attention today 'cause I had to go to a meeting. I needed to get info back to the League.

When I walked into the room, I was the only other person there other than my boss. I glanced at the clock, but it just confirmed that the meeting had started.

"Ah, Hawks, come in." My boss said, waving me in. I hesitantly closed the door and walked infront of his desk. He seemed happy, way to happy to be dealing with me this morning.

Something was up.

"I need to talk to you about something important." He smiled at me as he spoke making me feel a small pit of worry settle in my stomach.

"Sir?"

"We have a mission for you, specifically you." He said, his smile growing wider still. "It should be easy for the commission's pet, huh?" I didn't respond, and so he continued.

I could feel my face drain of any color as he spoke, but I acted fine the entire time.

***

When I got home later in the day, I was still shaken up about the task I was given. I needed to tell Shigaraki or Touya. Just someone.

I opened the door and walked in, not hearing the TV on in the other room. He's probably doing something. I'll text him. I closed the door and locked it before heading into my own room.

As soon as I opened the door it was closed by some other force before I got slammed backwards into the wall. A pair of lips pressed against mine and I tried to push the person away until I realized who it was.

When I kissed him back, I swear I could hear Touya growl. He had me boxed in between his arms with one leg between my own. Finally, he pulled away.

"Well, that was one hell of a hello." I said, watching as he didn't move from his former position. Instead he smiled, slowly moving his knee up.

"No, not now. I need to tell you something." He tilted his head slightly before letting me go and backing off.

"What's ruffled your feathers?" Touya was still close to me, but not in my face.

"I need to talk to the League. Just give me a minute to text Shigaraki." Touya nodded before sitting down on the bed. I took out my phone.

Tenko? I guess?

hey we have a problem

And that is?

i was given a mission today
im supposed to join you guys and be a spy

Well, that's an easy work around, isn't it?
Don't worry wingman.
I'll give you fake news, you give it back.

aight

***

I sighed, putting the phone back onto the table. I felt one arm snake around my waist. I turned around to see Touya as he rested his head on my shoulder. He smirked at me before brushing his fingers over some of my feathers. I felt a shiver run down my spine as he twirled one between two of his fingers.

"What did you need to say birdy? I'm all ears." He whispered, not halting any movements. I slowly started to lean on him more and more before I snapped out of it.

"It should be fine. I was put on a mission to go undercover with you guys, but it's all figured out." He buried his face into my neck. "Are you really that horny right now?"

"Nah, I just missed ya. It's fun playing with you." Touya wrapped his other arm around my waist before gently pulling me back. "Are you sure everything's good?"

"Yes, I'm fine. Promise." I assured him as he stood to his full height. He wasn't that much taller than me, but still taller.

"You better not be lying to me."

"Or what?"

"Or I'll kill ya." He said, smiling at me.

"Really?"

"I swear to god I'll kill ya." That caused a gasp to escape my lips.

"To god?"

"Yes."

"Well now you have to." I started with a smile, and now he had an 'oh shit' look.

"Don't you fucking start that Demons of Death or whatever shit with me." He snapped, rolling his eyes.

"That's not, nevermind."

***

Shorter than usual, but the next part didn't really fit in with the rest so...

Also, I have a discord in my bio, but I'll also put the link here.

Come join the dysfunctional family:)

https://discord.gg/F6vjzmd

🌈❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🏳️‍🌈