New Character- Gabriel

How You Met-

You were walking home from school one day and decided to stop at the park near the school and just relax. You laid down in the grass and looked up at the clouds. You smiled at the sky and tried seeing the shapes in the clouds.

"That one looks like a bunny," you said to yourself.

"Nah, that's a dog." You heard a male voice from behind you. You turned to look at the man and saw a guy just a little bit taller than you are.

"We'll, mister, I think it's a dog," you said to him and smiled a little bit. He then sat down next to you and pointed at the cloud next to the bunny-dog hybrid.

"Then that ones a dragon eating eating a cow."

You giggled at him and you two spend the rest of the day looking up at the clouds, laughing and giggling.

Your Song (Modern)-

Deja Vu by Sleeping with Sirens

Gabriel likes how it explains your relationship. When you have your hair up, he does anything and everything to get you in the sheets ;)

Your Song (Oldies)-

I Can't Make You Love Me by Bob Iver

He knows that you could leave any day or night you want to, so he plays this song for you every night after a fight. He thinks it'll remind you about the good things you two have going on.

What He Loves About You-

Gabriel loves how you speak your mind. You're sassy and you show it.

What You Love About Him-

He has a really good sense of humor. He can go overboard sometimes, but if you tell him to knock it off, he will. Most of the time anyways.

How You Two Sleep-

You personally like to sleep on your side of the bed, but Gabe always turns you around and makes you cuddle into his chest.

Nicknames-

His to you: Sweet Thang, Lollipop, Cupcake and Sexy

You to him: Honey, Gave and Asshole

His Favorite Movie-

Gave likes to watch the Sandbox. He likes the humor in the movie, and surprisingly, he likes baseball.

How You Annoy Him-

You like to take his candy and eat it when he isn't looking. He takes his candy really seriously and calls you a little shit when you take it.