You Get Hurt (Dean and Sam)

Dean-

Your, Team Free Will and Bobby were hunting a pack of vamps in New Mexico. You, being the brilliant person that you are, tripped over a root poking out the ground while running from four vamps.

You fell to the ground and scraped your knee pretty bad. You hissed in pain grabbed your knee when a vamp grabbed your wrist and twisted to your back. The vamp pinned you down to the ground and laid on top of you.

He smiled against your neck and breathed into your ear. "You're rather pretty, little one," he said slowly. "Maybe I won't kill you..." He moved a strand of hair away from your face and his smile widened.

You scoffed at this and threw your head back, hitting the vamp in the nose with your head. You heard a small crunch and he hissed in pain.

"You little..." He started but grabbed the back of your hair and pulls your head back, exposing your neck.

You close tour eyes and get ready to have fangs sink into your flesh, but the vamp decides to slam your head into the ground, breaking your nose and busting your bottom lip.

The vamp raised your head, about to slam it again, when a male voice yelled something, the weight of the vamp coming off of you.

You turned your head to barely see Dean on top of the vamp, beating his face with his fists. Sam and Cas were fighting the other three while Bobby was trying to make you sit up.

You finally were able to get into a sitting position. Bobby was washing the blood away from your face when Sam and Cas were done with the three vamps, Dean was still beating on the one who hurt you.

"You fucking piece of shit! Hurt her again!" Dean yelled and grabbed the vamp by the collar of his bloody shirt, shaking him. "I'd love to see you even try to hurt her again. I swear I'm going to kill you!"

Sam walked over to him and grabbed his shoulder. Dean looked up at Sam and then grabbed an axe. He finally killed the vamp and got up off the ground.

When he reached you, Cas was finishing healing your broken nose.

Dean grabbed you and cradled you in his arms. "This is why I didn't want you hunting..." He whispered in your ear.

You wrapped your arms around his waist and sighed. "I don't want to just sit around and wait to see if you come home safely or not."

Dean rubbed the back of your hair gingerly. "I know. I know."

Sam-

One word. Werewolf.

You we're alone in your house watching TV and waiting from Sam and Dean to come back from their hunting trip.

You didn't know what they were hunting this time, all they told you was that they had hinted one before and left.

You heard the microwave ding. Yay! Popcorn!

You for up from the couch and went over to the kitchen, getting your popcorn out of the microwave and putting it in a big bowl.

You had just set it down on the coffee table when you heard the door bell ring. Who could that be? Sam and Dean normally just walk right in, with the use of keys of course.

You looked at the time. 11:43. Who would come at this hour? You grabbed a knife from the nightstand drawer. You started keeping knives everywhere in your house since Sam told you he was a hunter.

You looked through the peep hole of your door and saw nothing. You shrugged and turned around from the door.

Boom! Glass shattered from the back door and you heard a howl.

You didn't need years of hunter knowledge to know what it was.

You turned back around to the front door and opened it in a hurry, running out to your front lawn. You looked back to see a giant mass of fur running towards you.

You're eyes widened and your grip on the knife tightened. You started running, but what use would it be? You're running from a werewolf for gosh sakes!

You back again and saw nothing there. You slowed down and looked in every direction you could.

You didn't see the werewolf. But it saw you.

You lowered the knife to your side and kept tour grip on it. Suddenly, a crushing weight landed on your back and you heard growling next to your ear.

You blacked out from pain and didn't know what was happening. When you woke up, you were at Bobby's house, in a bed in the living room. Sam, Dean, Cas and Bobby were talking about something near Bobby's desk.

You stirred in the bed and pain shot straight through your spine. You tried to yell out in pain, but it came out more like a whimper than anything.

Sam ran to your side and told you not to more. The werewolf apparently jumped off of a building and landed directly on your back, breaking it and causing you a near death experience.

Sam said he got the werewolf and that you'll laughed at what he did to it. Bobby showed him how to skin it and now it's sitting in an old antique shop owned by one of your aunts.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Reminder about the contest going on! Please vote for your character, and remember, it's TWO new characters so everyone gets TWO VOTES!!! The contest ends in about 1 and a half hours!!!