New Character- Adam (Part Two)

When He's Jealous (At a Bar)-

He drinks a couple of beers and just stares the guy down until he gets the picture. If he doesn't though then Adam gets fully drunk. One time he puked on a guy you were talking to about a case.

When You're Jealous (At a Bar)-

Yeah, you don't really get jealous. But when you do, Adam can tell right away. He throes you over his shoulder and carries you out of the bar while you're yelling cuss words at the twat that was flirting witness him.

He Tells You About His World-

You already knew about the hunting world, but it did surprise and kind of terrify you when Adam said he wanted to join in on the action. Of course his brothers were complete on board with it, after Adam bugged them enough about it. You on the other hand were terrified. Adam just got out of the cage, he still had nightmares of it after a year and three months of being out.

You tried convincing him not to start hunting, but his brothers were already training him.

When You're Ill-

He's kind of weirded out by it, he doesn't want you to sneeze on him, but if you're puking your guts out then he'll hold your hair back for you. What a gentleman.

When He's Upset-

He's a blonde teddy bear. Seriously, have you ever met a guy who could stay mad at his girlfriend when goes from a scale of being annoying till he tells her what's wrong to slapping the shit out of him to get answers? I think not.

When You're Upset-

He's a goofygoober. He'll see you on the couch or on the bed being angry or sad and he'll practically backflip on the furniture and lay his head in your lap and stare at you till you play with his hair and vent to him.

Who He Bromances With-

Dean, he is his older brothers and he wants his advice. Even though Dean's advice on girls is wrong most of the time...

His Name in Your Phone-

Butter Bean (he loves eating beans for some reason, just don't go near him when he eats navy beans. Just sayin')

Your Name in His Phone-

Sweet Tea (Bobby gave him the idea)

How You Turn Him On-

Since he was in the cage with both Luci and Michael, he kind of got a fetish for violence. He likes how you look with blood on you and how you can also kick off a plastic maniquine's head off.