How He Wakes You Up

Dean-

"Babe?" You heard your boyfriend say quietly into your ear. You didn't more or open your eyes, hoping that he'll go away and let you sleep. So much for that though.

"Babe, I'm bored. Can we do something?" He started poking your cheeks and you moved your face away from him and to the other side of the pillow. He started to smile and draped an arm over your waist.

"You know what'll happen if you don't wake up, babe," he said seductively into your ear. He kissed your neck and you felt his smile grow.

What a way to wake up in the morning, huh?

Sam-

Both you and Sam were laying in bed asleep, well, actually you were asleep and Sam was trying to get out of the bed without waking you up. he knows how grumpy you get if you're woken up without a good explanation.

He grabbed your wrist and placed it to the side of you. You groaned and turned the other way, he sighed in relief. He got out of the bed and stater walking to the doorway when you suddenly sat up in the bed. He turned his head slowly towards you and saw that you were rubbing your eyes like a child, he couldn't help but think that was adorable.

He walked to your side of the bed and sat down besides you. "Good morning Sleeping Beauty."

"Morning, Samsquach," you said back with a small smile. He gave you a grin and grabbed your hand.

"Chocolate pancakes?"

"Yes!"

Cas-

One word. Coffee.

Cas knows how much you like and so, he decided to try and make you some. He woke up earlier than usual and got everything out. He watched you make coffee more times than he could remember, so obviously it couldn't be that hard, right?

Well, he is your precious baby for many reasons, one of those is that he can't make coffee to save his life. So you woke up to smelling smoke, he caught the coffee maker on fire. How someone does that is beyond me.

Gabriel-

"WAKE UP, Y/N!"

You slap him a LOT.

Lucifer-

You and Luci started marathoning Doctor Who on Netflix about two night ago, and he really got into it. Like, really got into it.

So you decided to take a brake from marathoning and took a nap. Well, he doesn't want to watch it without because he wants someone to talk about it with. So he waited for you to finish sleeping for about 30 minutes.

He started shaking you awake and then he left and got you some Starbucks coffee. After you got the coffee you agree to finish watching season three.

Crowley-

He jumps on top of the bed and shakes you awake. Most of the time you wake up laughing and join in on the jumping, but other times....

You put your leg up and watch as he crashes on the floor with a thud. He leaves you after that.

Adam-

It was around 10:30 in the morning when you heard the most awful singing of your life, and worst of all, the voice was singing your favorite song! The horror!

You jump out of your bed and run down the stairs at Bobby's house only to find Adam singing at the top of his lungs wearing only his boxers and dancing around the living room.

Dean runs in after you and yells, "Yeah, Sammy! Get the Holy water, a chair and the book! Adam is possessed!"