New Character- Crowley (Part Two)

When He's Jealous (At a Bar)-

Let's just say he likes fire, and being in a bar makes it really easy for him to start a giant one.

When You're Jealous (At a Bar)-

Beer bottles are not just for drinking out of honey. They are very effective when smashed on a little blonde bitch's head.

He Tells You About His World-

You were upset. You and Crowley have been dating for four nnths now and he's stayed the night over at your house twice and picked you up from it about a million and one times.

But you've never been to his house. You knew it had to be a nice house since he could afford to spoil you to no end even though you didn't really want to be.

One night you were suppose to be getting ready to go out with Crowley, but you were just in sweatpants, a tank top and hadn't fixed your hair.

A knock came to the door, you opened it and saw a few of Crowley's men at your door, but not him.

"What's going on?" You ask them. Instead if answering you, they grab your upper arm and pick you up effortlessly.

"What the-"

"Calm down love. I'm just bring you to my house. It's time I showed and told you something." Crowley said from a few feet away from the door of your apartment.

"Well, Psycho, you don't have to kidnap me!"

A few minutes later, you were sitting in a limo with Crowley outside a giant iron fence. You looked out your window to try and see the house and gasped.

It was huge! It was a flippin mansion for gosh sakes! (Yes, this was before his house was burned down.)

"That's not it. I've been meaning to tell you, I'm the king."

"Hun, I know you think of yourself as royalty, but come on."

Crowley sighed. "No I mean the King of Hell."

You blink a few times  before having your hands grabbed by Crowley. He then explain everything to you.

"So that's why you like people being in pain so much!"

"Yes, I do enjoy that."

"Just promise me you'll stop throwing your forks at our waiters."

"They better serve my queen faster then."

When Your Ill-

You convinced Crowley to let you have at least one normal thing in your life, sickness.

Yeah, good choice. Good picking on that end chika.

But hell leave you alone... For a few hours and then kidnap you to the hospital.

When He's Upset-

You take away his torture tools till he tells you. The first time you did that, you nearly cut your finger off from not turning the small electric saw off right.

When You're Upset-

He sits on you and drinks scotch. If that doesn't make you spill your guts, then he puts in your most hated movie and watches it full blast.

One time you were so mad, he had to buy a new TV, DVD player and even a new couch.

Who He Bromances With-

Closest one he could do that with is with Dean. It's pretty funny how one time Crowley got the Winchesters and he talk with Dean the while time until they escaped.

His Name in Your Phone-

King of He'll (It's funny when a random person is being nosy and sees the name on the phone)

Your Name in His Phone-

Queen of Demons

How You Turn Him On-

When you're really mad, you're... Very dangerous... He likes a woman who knows how to take care of herself. And knows her ways of kicking people's asses.