Sneak Peek!

Hey guys! I haven't updated in a while.... I got a new job so I've been super busy doing that. I'm a waitress at the local I Hop, and the management sucks there.... So... Yeah! Anyways!

I thought that maybe I should give you all a sneak peek at what will be posted next! (And hopefully soon!)

"Y/N! Where's my machete?" Dean yelled out across from the bunker.

"Yes, Dean, I obviously have your machete. It's in my shirt sleeve right now just waiting to jump out and attack you," you say back to him. "I don't know where your big knife is."

Sam sat down in front of his computer trying to contain his laughter. He looked between you and Dean and smiled. "You guys are like an old married couple."

Dean turned his attention away from trying to find his machete to Sam. He narrowed his eyes and glared at him. "Like that would ever happen."

You got up from the couch and looked over at Dean with a fake shocked expression on your face. "Excuse me? You'd be lucky to be marry to me."

"How so?" Dean asked smirking at you, his eyes going to your chest and then back up towards your face.

"The things you just sneaked a glance at for one," you said and placed a hand on your hip. "And I'm amazingly funny."

"Thought that was me," Dean said with a bigger grin.

Sam chocked on his coffee and tried to stop from spitting it everywhere. You grabbed a napkin from the table and handed it to him.

Dean frowned at his brother and looked back at you. You were slightly leaning over the table and grabbing napkins for Sam and helping clean up the coffee from the table. Dean's eyes fixated on you. Your hair cascaded down from your shoulders, slightly shielding your face from his view, but not too much. His eyes traveled down your body more, his eyes stopping at your chest for a split second, and then moved his way to look at your bum.

His eyes lingered there until you stood up again and asked Sam if he was okay and not dying. You looked over at Dean and smirked at the hint of pink that was on his cheeks.

"What cha lookin' at big boy?" You ask Dean with as much innocence as you could muster.

"Nothing," Dean said quietly and started around for his machete again.

When Dean left the room and you looked over at Sam. "That's weird.... Dean normally always has a comeback to throw at me."

"I don't know, Y/N. Maybe he's finally maturing."

You and Sam looked over to where Dean was leaning over the couch to try and find his machete, and then back at each other. You two busted out laughing as Cas walked in with Dean's machete covered in blood. He gave the two of you a confused looked and then handed Dean the red covered knife.

Dedicated to liz92999 for giving me the idea for this One-Shot! It will be up soon Liz! Thank you so much for requesting this, it's really fun to write and gets my muse flowing!