First I Love You

Dean-

You and Dean had been dating for a little over a year now. You've never said the three words before, but you know he does since he says it so many other ways like, "Be careful" or "Just stay with me and let me hold you." You loved it. You weren't pressed to say it back and you honestly didn't want to be the first one to say it.

It wasn't until you and the brothers were on a case involving a wendigo. You asshole had you deep in a cave somewhere so he could save you for later and eat you. Yeah, tough luck on that sweetie.

Dean and Sam rescued you and when Dean was carrying you out of the cave, you looked up at his face and saw a tear rolling down his face.

"I love you, Y/N. I'm not going to let this ever happen to you ever again, do you hear me?"

Sam-

You and Sam were in Bobby's house working on some research for a new case. So far, pretty much nothing.

Sam groaned and shut his laptop. He rubbed the corner of his eyes in frustration and took a few deep breathes. You looked up from where you were sitting at Bobby's desk surrounded by books.

You smiled over at him and got up from your seat, rounded the desk and stood behind him. You wrapped your arms around his neck and shoulders from behind and kissed his temple.

"I have no idea what we're going to do, Y/N."

You rubbed his chest gently with your hands and kissed his cheek. "You'll figure it out, honey. You always do."

He smiled and turned his head to your cheek and kissed it along with put one of his hands over one of yours and started rubbing circles into it.

"You always know what to say. That's one of the things I love about you." Sam said and kissed your cheek again.

"You love me, now do you?" You asked and raised an eyebrow at the moose.

Sam chuckled at you. "I do. I do love you."

"I love you, too, Sammy."

Cas-

Cas and Dean were bromancing synthesis moment. Cas was telling Dean about how his heart raced, his palms became sweaty and how his chest tightened at just the mere thought of you.

Dean was smiling the entire time, he knew what it was and he wanted Cas to have it. Cas deserved it.

Dean explained to Cas what was happening to him, and Cas asked if that was how God felt about his children.

"No Cas," Dean said while chuckling a little bit. "You need to be a father for you to know how God feels towards his children."

Cas nodded his head and got up from the couch that he and Dean were sitting on. "I think I need to tell, Y/N."

Dean raised an eyebrow at Cas. "It's only been a few months since you've started dating."

Cas deflated back on the couch. "Too soon?"

Dean nodded slightly. From the doorway of the kitchen, the sound of laughter rang out. They both looked over there and saw you leaning on the doorway.

"Oh, I love you,my Angel," you say and walk over to him and kiss his temple.

"I love you as well, my Sunshine," Cas said back and held your hand. Dean sat back on the couch, smiling at the wonderful seen taking place in front of him.

Gabriel-

You and Gabe were in a candy shop right after a date had just happened. The clerk at the store was eyeballing you from the counter.