When They Stole a Kiss

Dean-

You were walking down the hallway of a hotel that you were staying at. Cas was rooming with you since you and Dean weren't dating yet and you were sick and tired of Sam's teasing when it came to the two of you.

You were checking your phone for the fourth time. You were expecting Dean to text you and ask you what you wanted to eat out and he'd bring it to you with a pie for the both you like always. This time though, he didn't text you, and you knew he was out of the hotel to get food and booze.

You turned the corner and ran right smack into the guy that you were just texting to make sure that he was still okay. You dropped your phone, and he dropped the food that he was carrying. You looked up at him, down to your phone and the food, back at him, then the phone and food. Yeah, food won this time.

You bent down and reached to grab the bag of food that Dean had dropped along with your phone. Dean thought the same thing and the two of you ended up butting heads together. You fell over on your butt, grabbing your head since Dean was a hard-head both physically and figuratively.

"Sorry, Y/N, I didn't even notice that you were there," Dean said just loud enough for you to hear. He was slightly smirking

You looked up at him and smiled, stilled rubbing your head. "It's okay, Dean. I didn't see you either. I was about to text you about dinner."

"Oh, I got it," he said. He was still talking quietly and you started wondering if there was something wrong or something followed him to the hotel. It was probably the second one because, you know, hunters.

You grabbed the bag and your phone from the floor and Dean grabbed the under part of your arm and helped you up from the floor. "Your head okay?"

"Yeah, it's good."

He bent down and gently and pecked your lips while grabbing the bag full of food. "I think that'll make you feel better."

Sam-

You shrugged your shoulders as Sam asked you what time to pick you up for your guys' date that night. You had a big smile on your face and it wouldn't come off.

It had been about two months since your last date with Sam, and you were anxious to finally go out with him. Just him! Or so you really hoped would be the case.

He smiled down at you and kissed your lips gently. "Eight, then. Be ready to go dancing." You nodded your head and watched as he walked away.

You sighed to yourself and leaned against the nearest wall. Cas poked his head around the corner. "Was that a good sigh or bad?"

"Good, definitely good." You smiled and turned your head to look Cas in the eyes. "He has no idea."

"Who has no idea?"

"Sam. He has no idea that those "pointless little kisses" that he steals hold my heart and soul in them."

Cas-

You were laying down on the bed of yours and Cas' room. You were talking about how much you really want to visit the Eiffel tower in Paris some day and Cas was sitting next to you.

Cas moved down and laid down next to you, but propped his elbow up to give him leverage to be above you. You were still talking and you could see Cas leaning in more and more.

It was just natural for him to kiss you quickly then, in the middle of a sentence. It was unplanned and unexpected from your part, but it was sweet and simple nonetheless. Most of all, it was Cas.

It was perfect.

Gabriel-

You were making some cookies for when Gabe comes home, hoping that he would like them. And then BAM! There's the pervert standing right there in the living room.