Castiel One-Shot

You have been a hunter for more than five years. Bobby is the one that got you started in this life. He didn't mean to though, you kind of just walked into his house while Crowley was stuck in a devil's trap and Cas was interrogating him (like the cat!).

That was also the day you met the angel Castiel. You looked at him and thought to yourself, "My life is going to change big time. And hot damn! That guy is a hottie!"

Two years after that walk-in experience and meeting Cas, you two started seeing each other. It was all because of Dean and Bobby though. Dean kept pushing Cas to ask you out and Bobby kept pushing you to do the same.

Finally, after them two bugging you guys for weeks, we both asked each other out at the same time. You laughed and he just stood there confused. After you were done laughing, you both said yes at the same time.

Three years of dating and you and Cas were as close you could ever be. He trusted you with his life, his soul... His grace.

That was until the war in heaven was declared and everything changed. Cas distanced himself from you, saying that it was for your own protection.

Yeah, right. To you, it only sounded like he thought that you couldn't handle it, and that pissed you off. For the past five years he had your back on everything you did. He was the reason that the Winchester's even let you go out on your first hunt.

And now this is how he acts three years into your relationship? Yeah, no. Nice try, Angel.

Flashback

You were in the kitchen making some spaghetti and meatballs for the guys when they got home. You hummed quietly to yourself while you cooked the noodles.

The front door squeaked a little but as it opened and you smiled to yourself. You turned around and walked towards the living room to say hi to the boys and welcome them back, but instead of the boys like you thought, you were greeted by a sharp blade nearly stabbing you in the head.

You snapped your head back and out of reach from the sharp blade. You backed away from the living room in a hurry and ended up back in the kitchen. You grabbed the nearest object to you and held it in a tight grip.

Great, a ladle. Just great.

You sighed at your own downfall while the blade that nearly stabbed you in the head earlier flew out of thenliving room and into the kitchen, right next to your head again. Man, what was up this person and trying to stab you in the head?

You looked over at the blade now firmly planted into your kitchen cabinet. You knew that kind of blade, Cas has a few of those.

You looked back at the entrance of the living room and saw not one person, but three. All of them were in suits and only two of them had weapons, both of them the same exact blade as the one in your cabinet.

The three men came closer to you and smirked wickedly. Well shit, this isn't good. You didn't have anything that could kill an angel, you didn't have those circles with the spell cantation inside of it either.

You cursed at yourself for not preparing for this, but then again, your boyfriend is an angel and so you thought you were safe from them, but I guess you aren't.

The man without a weapon took a step towards you and held his hand out towards your head. Again with the head? Really?

That's when a flash of light shone bright right where that man was. You closed your eyes and turned your head away from the flash. When you opened your eyes again, you saw Cas, Dean, Sam and Bobby all standing battle ready behind the other two men.