Dean One-Shot

Dedicated to brookemccreaa and Turntxmendes

SWEATSHIRTS AND HOODIES

Living in a bunker with a bunch of guys wouldn't seem so very appealing to most girls, unless the guys were super hot. Like the ones you live with.

You've been with these men since day one though and have known two of them since you were around five? Maybe six? Oh well, it's been a long time.

The other ones? You've known Cas for a few years now and he treats you like a little sister, which is actually really funny. One time he wrapped you up in bubble wrap before you were allowed to go on a wendigo hunt.... That didn't go so well...

Every other person in the Bunker was friendly towards you and treated you like family. That's what all of you were after all, a family.

And that's were the problem came, well, at least to you it did.

Family doesn't have strong feelings for each other, they don't think their die-hard sexy or even want to date! You did, you wanted to date one of the guys in the bunker, but there was no way that you were going to screw up what you had going with these guys over feelings that you believed weren't going to be returned!

Maybe you were just over thinking it and rhenium did feel the same way as you. Pft, yeah. Sure he did.

Get some confidence lady!

Anywho! The guy that you liked, in the bunker, where everyone is like family, is basically the weirdest and crudest one there.

Dean Winchester.

You are now heading back to the bunker from a case with Sam, Dean and Cas.

You sat shotgun in the Impala as Dean drove it to the bunker with Sam and Cas asleep in the backseat (not on each other!). You and the guys had had a hard case this time. The demon was a bigger deal than you thought he was gonna be.

No one was hurt too bad, Cas accidentally tripped over a pipe and stabbed the demon in the back of the head and killed him before he was able to snap Dean's neck.

After the fiasco, you were determined to tell Dean that you like him. You should have a long time ago, but kept chickening out every time. Sad, but true.

As you sat there in the front seat next to Dean, you couldn't help but stare at him from the corner of your eye.

His beautiful apple green eyes were fixed on the road, his lips looked so soft and kissable while he held a neutral expression, and his large, left hand was gripping the steering wheel while his his right one rested on the console between your seat and his.

You looked down at his hand for a little while and then back up at his face. You were shocked to see him looking at you his signature smirks.

"Everything okay, Y/N?" Dean asked you while his eyes changed from you to the road.

"Huh?!" You asked in surprise and looked away from him in a hurry, blush creeping up your face. "Y-yeah. Just a little cold I guess."

Dean's smile widen and he licked his lips. "I got something for you."

While constantly changing glances from the road and to the backseat, he rummaged around there until he found what he was looking for. He pulled out a large, kind of flat box from underneath Sam's seat.

"What's this for?" You asked him while he handed you the box.

"Just something I wanted to do. Now open it," he told you and smirked again. You raised an eyebrow at him and slightly smiled while you hands were working on getting rid of the ribbon on the box.

Dean's smiled widened as you pull the ribbon away, tore open the wrapping paper and pulled the top of the box off to reveal black tissue paper. You gave Dean a sideways glance and a small smile before pulling away the tissue paper and breaking into a large smile.

The contents in the box were folded neatly. A black hoodie with fake, white wool lined the jacket, making it look warm. On the outside of it, were white letters that you couldn't yet see. You pulled the hoodie and found out that there was another article of clothing underneath it. A sweatshirt.

You unfolded the hoodie carefully and read what it said on the back.

"Hunter for life with my future boyfriend and friends!"

You busted out laughing and clutched the hoodie close to your chest. You looked over at Dean and saw him blushing like crazy.

"Future boyfriend?"

"It's the only way I could figure out if you like me or not. Since you laughed, I bet you do," he says smuggly. You smiled at him and raised your eyebrow again. "Or not..."

His smile faded away and he concentrated on the road.you put the hoodie on quietly and smiled at him.

"If I didn't like you, then why am I wearing the gift my boyfriend just gave me?"

His eyes shot up towards your E/C ones and his face was just full of surprise. You leaned over and kissed his cheek gently.

He smirked again and relaxed more as he drove, taking glances at you now and then. You smiled and bit your lip before looking back down at your lap and pulling the sweatshirt out of the box.

"I'd knew you would choose me."