One-Shot Sam

This was requested by an amazing author on here who's account is named CaptainWinchester! Go check out her stories!
----------------------------------------------------------

"Shit!" You yelled as the barn door opened wide with a pack of vamps swarming out of it. Sam grabbed your arm and pulled you behind him.

Dean grabbed his gun from the waistband of his jeans. "Not good!"

"You think?!" You yelled as you gripped the axe that Sam gave you earlier in your hand.

"Run!" Sam yelled as vamos started running towards the three of you.

Sam grabbed your hand made a sharp left towards the woods near the barn. You followed after him and cursed under your breathe. How the hell can you compete with this sasquach! With his giant, long legs and all?!

While you were being half dragged by Sam, a vamp from the pack jumped out from behind a tree and grabbed your legs. The weight of the vamp cause you to let go of Sam's hand fall to the ground with the vamp on your back.

Sam stopped in his tracks and turned around, running back to get you and kill the vamp.

"Sam! Behind you!" You yelled as two vamps started running towards him from behind. Sam turned around to deal with them, leaving the vamp still on your back.

"Looks like you're without a protector, love," the vamp whispered in your ear. He laughed and grabbed both your wrists, taking away tour axe and braking it in half with his hand.

"Think again, assbutt," a familiar male voice said to the side of you.

You closed your eyes and felt the weight of the vamp leave you. You heard a crack, a few grunts and then a loud scream. You opened one of your eyes and looked to the side of you and saw Cas standing there breathing hard with your axe in his hand.

Sam jogged over to you and helped you up onto your feet. "You're okay, right? No bite marks?" Same asked worried and handed you a new axe.

"I'm fine Sam. Cas saved me." You said and gingerly grabbed it.

Sam looked over at Cas and nodded at him. Cas did the same and started looking off towards the barn.

"Where's Dean?" Cas asked and you both cursed under your breathes.

You three ran back towards the barn and stooped in front of it.

"Y/N stay here, Cas and I'll find Dean and come back and get you." Sam said looking into your E/C eyes. "Okay?"

"I don't have a choice, do I?

"Nope," he replied, grabbed his weapons and nodded at Cas before the two of them ran off to go find Dean.

You sighed and kicked the ground. Man, this was so boring. When did Sam suddenly tell you what to do?

You gripped your axe tighter and looked around you. You were standing right inside the doorway of the barn, but you thought that there were more vamps inside of it.

You checked outside the barn once more to see if Sam was outside with the other two, but he wasn't.

You smirked a little bit and turned around to go inside the barn and check it out. You were checking out a horse stable when you heard a small noise from behind you.

You didn't turn your whole body around to see whatever it was, but you tensed your body and moved your eyes to the side to try and see what it was without alerting what it was you knew it was there.

The noise happened again, and this time you turned around with your axe raised.

A cat. A freakin cat.

And this is the part where the vamp comes in.

The vamp grabbed your axe and threw it at the closest wall. You turned around and the vamp grabbed your neck in a tight hold.

You clawed at the hand of the woman that was holding your hand, but to no use. You couldn't fight a vampire's strength.

"Why would anyone want to bring you here to the big show, little one?" The woman teased. "Shouldn't you be in detention?"

The woman laugh a little bit and you gave her a death glare.

"I wouldn't give your future leader such an ugly look, deary. It could make me want to just kill you and not make you into a loving vampire."

"I'd rather be dead!" You snarled at the woman and spit in her face.

The woman appeared calm, but inside, she was so pissed that you spit on her face. You let go of your neck, and kneed you in the stomach. The impact forced blood to go out of your mouth and you grabbed your stomach from the pain.

The woman grabbed your hair and forced you to look up at her. "I might reconsider killing you, if you apologize."

"I'm sorry," you said looking at her. "I'm sorry that you're going to die such a bitch."

The woman growled and threw you head down. She kicked tour chest, making you lose tour breathe and lay flat on your back.

"Any last words?" The woman asked with a small smirk on her lips.

"Goodbye bitch," a male voice said from behind the woman. You closed your eyes again, heard a loud cracking and squishing sound and felt something splatter all over your face.

The body of the woman slumped to the ground and you opened your eyes to see your rescuer.

Sam Winchester.

He reached for your hand and helped you up again. You smiled at each other and Sam moved a strand of your H/L, H/C away from your face.

"Cam just in time, huh?"

"You better be glad you did. Or I'd haunt you." You joked with him.

"That'd be bad though," Deans voice ran through the barn. "I'd be the one who'd have to kill you cause Sam ain't got the balls to do it."

You laughed and watched as Sam yelled at Dean to get his ass over there so he could kick it.

You walked over to Cas and stood there watching the Winchesters run after each other.