You Get Hurt (Cas, Gabe & Luci)

Cas-

You were sitting in the public library, reading the newest book in a series that you were reading. You had checked the book out already, but that doesn't mean that you couldn't stay a while and start the book, right?

So having been at the library for a few hours, you had just finished chapter five in the book.   You were about to turn the page to the next chapter when you cut your finger on the paper.

You jerked your hand away in surprise and nearly dropped the book, but you didn't. You saved the book's life, thank goodness!

You were able to get a bandaid from a librarian and make it home in time to start dinner for you and Cas. While you were making dinner, Cas poofed into your home and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"How was the library, Hun? Did you fins your book?" He asked and kissed your temple.

"It was swell, babe. And yes, I did find it!" Your turned around and put both your hands on his chest. "I also started reading it, too. It's amazing so far."

Cas looked down at you and smiled. "I'm glad." Hevsaid and moved one of his hands from your waist and grasped one of your hands gently.

Your smile widened at his actions. He always did this when ever he got home. He'd ask you about your day, hold you close and stroke your hand while you two just smile at each other. Yeah, not exciting, but it was the bear thing ever with Cas.

His fingers skimmed over your fingers and he felt the bandaid on the finger that you got a paper cut on earlier. He stopped smiling and grabbed your hand, pulling the finger with the bandaid towards his face. He looked intensely at it and then looked at you with the most serious expression You've ever seen him wear.

"You don't know how to feed rabbits, do you?" He asked.

You raised an eyebrow at him and then busted out laughing. He seriously thought that's rabbit had bit you and tried to eat your fingers off.

Gabriel-

You and Gabe were having an amazing time on your first year anniversary. It was going well, Gabe wasn't hitting on any other girls, he was being a gentleman the entire time and he only mentioned sex to you twice! How considerate!

But of course, Gabe being Gabe, thought that the waiter that was serving you two was hitting on you. Little did he know that the waiter was gay. Good job Gabe, good job.

So Gabe tried to confront him when the man asked you about your hair and was saying that your eyes were gorgeous. Well, the waiter had your food in one hand on a tray and Gabe grabbed his collar pretty tight.

Short story, the tray and food dropped right on top of your head and, man, you have a very hard head chicka. One of the places broke and you fell out of your chair. You blacked out for a little bit.

When you finally woke up, you were at your house with Gabe to the side of the bed holding your hand and Cas standing next to him while the both talked.

"What do you mean she doesn't need to be healed?! She isn't waking up, Cas!" Gabe yelled at him which didn't help your throbbing head.

"She's awake now. I'll be going now so that you two may catch up," Cas said before disappearing.

"What happened?" You asked. Gabe's cheeks paled as he explained everything to you. You couldn't help but glare at him for that fiasco.

You sighed and pulled his hand to your mouth and kissed it.

"Ever do something like that again, I'll take all your candy and either throw it in a toilet or shove it up your ass."

Luci-

One word. Demons.

Some demons were chasing after the Winchester brothers which happened to be in your town. Luci never told them that you lived there though.

The demons went on a killing spree and made a mistake about almost killing (siblings name). You were so pissed off by this.

You walked right up to the demon and slapped the leader of the small group. Well, let's just say that angry is a small word to use against that guy...

He flung you against the wall closest to you. He pinned you there and walked slowly to you.

"My, my, what have we here? A brave little human?" The demon said with a hint of laughter.

You struggled to free yourself from the wall and knee the demon where the sun don't shine, but it was an epic fail.

The demon pulled out a short knife from his shirt sleeve and raked it against your cheek, causing it to bleed out a little bit.

You winced a little bit at the pain but knew not to show too much emotion and give them the satisfaction of that.

The demon smiled. "Cry like a bitch for me."

"Sorry, I'm not your mother," you replied harshly and spat directly in his face.

The demon growled before slapping you across the face. You tasted blood from the inside of your mouth. You spat it out and turned to look at the demon.

He raised his hand again as if to slap you, but! *cue hero music* Luci came to save the day!

He grabbed the demon's wrist and snapped it with a loud crunching sound echoing in the room you were.

You looked up at Luci with a smiled. Luci glared at the demon and dragged him away. What can I say? There was a lot of screaming and crying and begging. It's like Luci became Crowley for a few hours.

And yes, you got off the wall. Eventually...