How You Met

Dean-

You were waiting at a gas station pump for it to finish filling up your 1979 Plymouth Hemi (orange with a black racing stripe) when a beautiful 1967 Chevy Impala pulls up next to you. You sit on your hood and look over at the car, mesmerized by it when a guy gets out of the car.

"Like the car?" The man asked you. He was standing there in a brown leather jacket, flannel shirt and gray shirt under that with blue jeans and hiking boots.

You smiled at him. You like his car AND his style. Then you saw his eyes. His beautiful green eyes.

You nodded. "1967 Chevy Impala, right? She's in great shape." Your smile widened at the sight of his shocked face.

"You knew?" He raised an eyebrow at you.

"My dad was a car junkie. Learned everything from him." You smiled as he stood there frozen.

Another guy in the car leaned over and poked him. "Stop drooling and ask for her name and number, Dean."

Sam-

You were in the library, looking at the ancient Greek section for a book all about myths. You had a project due for school in about a week, and you weren't sure which myth to do it on.

You found the book you wanted and tried to grab it, but unfortunately for your small  height, it was too high up for you to reach. You got up on your tip toes to try and reach it again, but no luck.

Suddenly, an arm reaches over your head and grabs the book. You turn around to see a freakin moose just standing there with the book stretched out to you.

"You need this one right?" The giant man asked.

You nodded and practically stared up into space trying to look him in the eyes. "Thank you very much."

He smiled down at you. "Name's Sam. Yours?"

"Y/N. Nice to meet you, Sam."

Cas-

You sighed as you dropped your bags onto the floor of the hotel you were staying in. You were tracking a few vamps  into a small town in Kentucky.

You sat down on the bed and then laid down, exhausted. You closed your eyes for a minutes and heard something being poured into a glass.

You shot up from the position you were in and grabbed at the gun you hid under your jacket.

You saw a man in a trenchcoat standing at the sink with a glass of water in his hands. He slowly turned around, talking.

"Dean, we ne-" He then looked at you very confused, and he wasn't the only one confused. "Who are you?" The man asked in a very deep voice.

"I should be asking you that buster! Why are you in my hotel room?!" You said to him, a little freaked out by him, but also thinking how about how adorable he looked confused. Like a puppy.

"This isn't the Winchester's room?"

"No. This is my room."

"Oh, my apologizes. I didn't mean to disturb you." And with that, he was gone.

----------------------------
Hey guys! Kat here! If you have any characters you want me to add, please tell me!! And send in requests also!