Dean Imagine Part Two

TIME TO FACE IT

Your POV

I woke up on the ground, my head pounding and my back hurting. I tried to move my arms from the front of my body towards my back in the hopes that they could help me get back up, but something scratchy was making my wrists itch and keeping them constricted.

I tried opening my eyes, but it was useless. I couldn't move my hands and I couldn't open my eyes. I was about nine seconds from flailing around and screaming.

My first reaction to being tied up like this is to scream and try to get free, but I know that that wouldn't solve anything. If anything, it would just make it worse. And I wasn't ready for this to get worse.

"Sir, what are we going to do about the girl? We can't keep her here." An unfamiliar voice said from a few feet away. She was whispering, trying to make sure that I didn't hear her. She probably thought I was knocked out, but you could never be too careful.

"It can't be helped. That man that was wondering about was probably looking for her, but Hagrid got to her first and brought her here. If he says that she's just an ordinary human then there's nothing we can do about it. We have to keep her here till she gets better."

Another voice. This one was much more soft and older sounding. Male. There was a male and a female are in the same room as me.

"But,Professor-" The woman began, but I think the man cut her off.

"There is nothing we can do.We can't leave her out in the forest and the train won't be coming for two more days. She's too hurt to ride on Hagrid's motorcycle." I heard the scuffling of feet as they headed towards me. "Besides, this young lady won't hurt us."

My wrists started feeling looser as I felt the rope that was around them be taken away. I felt a hand rub head in endearment.

"You can stop pretending to be asleep now, young lady," the old man's voice said quietly.

I slowly opened my eyes to see an elderly man with a long gray beard kneeling down besides me. To his left stood an elderly woman. They both looked exhausted, especially the woman. It also looked like she ready to fight at a moment's notice if i tried anything with the old man.

"What is your name?" The man asked and held out his hand for me.

I took it carefully, scared that if I held his hand too tightly that he might turn into ash."Y/N. Where am I?"

"You're here at Hogwarts, a school for gifted students," the elderly woman said as I was helped to my feet by the man. "You were out cold in the Dark Forest. What were you doing there?"

My head was spinning. Hogwarts? Dark Forest? Did I get transported into one of Charlie's weird dreams? This is definitely something that Charlie would dream up. "I don't know. I was home with my friends, helping them with their case work when I blacked out. I don't know how I got here."

My voice trailed off as I tried to recall what was going on. Sam was standing in front of me, trying to keep that guy Gabriel away from me. He never said why he wanted Gabriel nowhere near me, but it must have been for a good reason for Dean and Sam to go so overprotective as they did.

I grabbed my head as a wave of dizziness fell upon me. My knees gave out from underneath me. I stumbled a little bit and the elder man help to steady me.

"Was I alone?" I managed to asked.

"We don't entirely know. There was a man that was running around in the Dark Forest, but we couldn't catch. Didn't even see his face," the woman answered.

I was about to ask another question when the old man cut me off. "We need to get you to lay down. The infirmary would be good."

I didn't protest. I couldn't really. My mind was hazy and I felt so confused. I just needed to lay down.

Dean's POV

Man, this sucks. Gabriel is gonna get his ass kicked the minute I find that angel nome. One thing is for damn sure, I better find Y/N, and fast.

That big guy took her somewhere. By the way he kept talking to himself and asking if she was okay, he didn't seem too bad. But that could easily be just an act.

I reached the edge of the Forest and looked out across the field and saw a large cottage not that far away from where I was standing. I walked closer to it and heard some talking.

"We need to get her to lay down. The infirmary would be good."

Old. Male. Sounds tired. I could probably take her easily. But it could also be dangerous.

I gotta lay low for now.

Hold on Y/N. I'm coming soon.

So I decided that is is actually going to be a series not just three parts. I'm really looking forward for this!!

Also, for new characters it is now between:

Micheal

Ash

Balthazar

Kevin

So please vote and let's get two new characters!!