New Character-Samandriel (Part One)

How You Met-

You were standing in line at a confidence store when Samandriel walked in. He looked around lost, like a puppy. You thought it was one of the most adorable things ever.

He walked around for a little bit, just looking around. He looked like he really needed help, so you decided tag you were he best fit that and got out of the line. You made your way over to him with your drink and chips in your hands.

"So you need help?" You asked him. He was being down looking at some gum and candy on the bottom shelf in the middle isle.

He looked up at you with a smile. "That'd be great!" He moved his head up too fast and didn't back up from the shelf either, so his head hit some of the candy that was on the top shelf and knocked it down.

He rubbed his head and kept his gaze fixed on the candy that was now on the ground. You laughed a little bit at his cute actions and got down on the floor, placing your items on the floor next to you.

"Oh, sorry, this is my fault," he said and joined you on the floor. He started picking up the candy with you. He stood up first and put the candy up. You stood up and put the candy back to. He bent down again, which confused you, until he stood up again and handed you your items.

"Thank you," you said and smiled up at him.

He smiled at you and nodded, he looked down again and went back down to the floor. This time your eyes followed him and watched what he was doing.

Tying your shoes. This guy that you just met was tying your shoes! How cute could this guy get???

Your Song (Oldies)-

I Can Love You Like That by All 4 One

You love the song. It's beautiful and very meaningful. He loves it because you love it.

Your Song (Modern)-

I'm In Love With a Monster by Fifth Harmony

You like it because Fifth Harmony.

He likes it because Hotel Transylvania 2.

What He Loves About You-

Your confidence in judge of character. He loves how you never judge people until you know for a fact that that is how their character is. You don't judge off of appearances or rumors.

What You Love About Him-

Innocent. That is the word that comes to mind every time you think of Samandriel. He's still so new to earth and doesn't know not to trust people right away or anything like that. You love how you feel when you protect his innocence.

Nicknames-

His to You: Love, Angel, and Babygirl

Yours to Him: Angel Eyes, Sam, and Sammy Bear

His Favorite Movie-

Finding Nemo. You two watched it on your second date because he's never seen you and you decided that he could not go on living his poor angel life so uneducated. Now every time your sad or crying he goes up to you says, "Just keep swimming, Babygirl."

How You Annoy Him-

You don't really annoy him. Sometimes he gets frustrated over how stubborn you are, but it never reaches the annoyed level.

Where He Likes to Kiss You-

For some unknown reason, he really loves kissing your jawline. I don't know why. You might want to ask him and get a solid answer.

How You Know He Loves You-

He knows that he's very dependent on you to show him the bad things in this world, and that you're a very independent person. He tries really hard to give you space, and he promised not to watch you sleep anymore after that first time when you woke up to go use the bathroom and saw his wide awake face staring right at you. You screamed, you punched, he got a black eye and fell off the bed.

First Kiss-

Second date, which means... FINDING NEMO! You two were cuddled up on the couch with popcorn between the two of you. You couldn't go watch the movie in a cinema since it was old, but that didn't stop you from getting him to watch it.

You were on the part where Marvin and Dory were swimming through the jellyfish. You looked over at Samandriel and saw that he looked like he was about to scream at the TV and cry while throwing popcorn and have a tissue to his nose.

It was bad.

Anyways! You touched his shoulder lightly. He looked over at you like he was about to cry and you just couldn't let that happen. You grabbed a small handful of popcorn and threw it at him. He blinked a couple of times before his sad frown became a small smile.

Long story short, you two got into a popcorn fight that was spread out across the entire living room. You were a giggling mess and Samandriel was laughing along with you. You both ran out of popcorn and met back at the couch. The sad part was over and it was now at the part where they were flying away from the seagulls.

You were smiling at the stupid birds yelling mine when Samandriel leaned over towards you.

"Mine," he whispered in your ear.

You turned to look over at him with a shocked expression when his lips gently touched yours. You two pulled apart after a few seconds, smiles wider than ever.

"Mine,'' you said back and rested your head on his shoulder as you both finished the movie.