gone right

for AmaniJackson1, sorry its late 😔

"i bet your even laughing rn. dont even think kissing my bestfriend aint a big deal. it fucking is. i thought you were mine, but i guess i thought wrong huh" amani speaking loud making me release a sigh. my drunk ass thought destiny was amani and accidentally kissed her. i guess destiny told amani about it thats why this is happening.

"im sorry okay?"

"bitch shut up. i guess i'll just go find someone that can love me and fuck me better. goodbye"

"are you fucki- amani!!" she turned me on so bad but she better not mean none of that. i put down my phone mad about myself and that. i cant believe this is actually happening.

5 months later
"you needa pull up asap, youre missing out big time" shareef shouts on my phone as i lay down on my bed, face down. they were currently at their house

"yeah bro, stop crying about amani and move on!" shaqir followed as i clenched my eyes and let out a groan. its been 5 months since amani and i have broken up. im pretty sure she has moved on just by remembering what she said 4 months later.

i decided to pull up at the o'neals and was greeted by shaqir and shareef.
"you good now?" shareef dapped me up and nodded my head as a response. we were trying to squeeze our way through the sweaty bodies when someone tipped their drink on me. nice. 

"im sor- josh?" i looked up and see amani. i eyed her up and down, i just wanna fuck her right here, right now. damn.

"h-hey, what're you doing here?" why did i even ask that.

"oh well they invited me" she said motioning to shareef and shaqir. i looked back at them, looking the opposite way, making me hit them at the back of their heads, and heard amani chuckle.

"this is ariana, riri, naomi, and uhm destiny" she introduced, obviously uncomfortable saying destiny's name.

"y'all good now?" i asked, my eyes glued on her.

"yeah i mean, it was 4 months ago anyway"
she smiled. i miss.

"okay well we gotta go, nice catching up with you amani" shareef pulled me away from their group as i waved goodbye to her, and she did the same.

"we out hereee" shareef told the camera hyped asl and panning the camera from my direction while drinking my 5th cup. this bitch really has the audacity to film all the raucous happening in here.

shareef o'neal, decided to pull a magic mike prank on amani and her friends, in the middle of a fucking party.

"aight everybody, shaqir is calling amani and her friends and the other guys rn, josh is nervous as fuck but im pretty sure they've done this right?"

i put up a middle finger chuckling, making him chuckle as well. rj, jaylen and kyree barged into the room as we dapped each other up.

shaqir came in with amani and her friends blindfolded, as my eyes looked up and down at amani.

"i swear to god shaqir if i take this shit off you're going down" amani said as shareef starts to sit them down on the aligned chairs. they took off her friends' blindfold and volunteered to take of amani's.

"SHAQIR O- josh?" she said as she looked up at me. i looked down at her with a smirk on my face.

"hi baby" i bent down to whisper in her ear and felt her shiver. good thing i still have that effect on her.

(play the mf music i swear idk if that music will fit in this)

"what are y'all even doing" 

"hush up ma" i cut her off as i ran my fingers on her arm and put myself on her lap, slowly grinding on her.

"get off" i still took of my jacket and got on her once again. i took her hand and slide them down my torso. i got off her and grabbed her legs, as i wrapped them around my waist.

amani
this bitch wont stop huh. i forcefully unwrapped my legs around him and stood up. i leaned closer to him grabbing on his shirt and sitting him down. i sat on his lap as he looked at me surprise with lust in his eyes.

"i aint the one for games" i whispered to him as i grabbed both of his hands put them behind as he dragged them down my ass. i grinded on him and started to feel his hard on. i grabbed him by the neck and made my way to his ears, biting lightly, then down to his jaw, and finally placed light kisses on his neck. his grip on my ass was getting tighter as he attempted to lift my skirt. i leaned back and shook my head "no" with a smirk. i cupped his cheeks and placed my lips on him. our lips moved in sync. the feeling i missed so much.

josh
i completely forgot this was suppose to be a prank. but i think amani took it.. i pulled away as i looked at her lips then up at her eyes.

"y'all needa chill, we not trynna make a porn scene round here" shareef said as amani slumped her shoulders and got off of me.

"great now people saw i was somehow horny and shit" she said as the girls and guys laughed and clapped their hands. shareef ended the video saying "lets just hope josh and amani get back together" making amani throw him the duct tape. her friends left the room when i felt her hand on my wrist.

"im not done witchu yet" she said as she kissed me on the cheek and left.

"so y'all back together?" shareef asked with a smirk on his face and i let out a chuckle and said no.

"no but y'all were feeling it like. y'all were about to fuck!!" kyree said making the guys chuckle.

"i guess this is a prank gone right" shareef dapped me and the guys up.

"yo josh amani's looking for you" shaqir barged in making us turn to him at the same time.

"aye get yo girl josh!" rj screamed as i ran my way outside. i looked around to see her with her friends.

"theres yo man" riri said as she pointed at me. amani stood up and grabbed my hand, as my lips shaped into a small smile.

"my place?"

"nah. i missed seeing you at mines"

hi beauties!! this is a request for amani, (thank you :')) ) i hope you somehow loved this one. also i'll stop doing request starting now, but thank you for thank you for your time requesting,, i love y'all mwah <333