busted

thank you rileyvirus 😚

"imma go to the bathroom" zarya said standing up, giving me a peck on the lips as she went to the bathroom. i was watching When They See Us when i saw her phone lit up. i reached over it and my brows furrowed.

You have 5 notifications ll wattpad
bronny james imagines

a smirk formed my lips, as i tapped the notif and brought me to this app. this girl really has 305k reads and 15k votes on this book.

he started grinding on me as i let out slight moans. "baby you so beautiful" he said in a whisper as he went down on me. he pulled my pajamas down and kissed from my neck down to my heat.

i read. i didnt zarya wrote about our sex life. i chuckled to myself as i continued reading.

he left wet kisses on my sided as he made his way to my kitty. he licked up slowly as we made eye contact and threw my head back moaning.

shit. zarya out here really getting me in the mood.
"babe?" she came out of the bathroom, startling me, shutting down her phone and putting it down with a smirk plastered on my face.

"what took you so long?"

"were you just checking my phone?" she said completely ignoring my question, i looked at her for a moment as i shook my head "no", but chuckles were coming out of my mouth.

"oh shit" i heard her mumble as she checks her phone, maybe i didnt close the app. my bad.

"did you- uhm"

"no no it just appeared out of nowhere" i told her looking shocked and everything. simply acting like i wasnt lurking in her book full of her fantasies.

we looked at each other and i break out into laughter, as she just released a groan throwing her head back. i looked back at her, my mind keeps remembering the words on her book. she looked at me as i started to crawl over her.

"i didnt know you write about our sex life" i told her with a smirk as she looked at my lips.

"why dont we make into a reality then" i pressed my lips on her as she thrusted her hips on my hard on. fuck.

i went down on her neck and stipped her top off, since she was wearing just a spaghetti top. i sucked on her right nipple as my hand made its way to his wet kitty.

"i see you're all wet for me" i looked back up at her, as she released a moan.

"baby just fuck me" she told me between moans and that turned me the fuck on. 

zarya
bronny was thrusting at a fast pace, our clothes scattered on the floor.

"shit z" he groaned as he was pulling my hair, and his other hand was on my right breast.

"mhm fuck baby, just like that" i said between moans as his thrust was getting faster. i felt a familiar feeling on my stomach, telling me im close. i came on his dick and his thrust were getting sloppier.

"fuck im gonna cu-" "pull out, pull out" "shit" i told him, remembering he hasnt got a condom on.

i watched him as he jerked on the floor and i let out heavy breaths.

"that was fucking exhausting" i told him making him chuckle,

"you wont have to write about it no more tho"

hi so i was going to put this up yesterday but my mom legit told me to take my ass to sleep :')) but here it is i hope y'all liked it!! thank u @rileyvirus for requesting one!!  i love y'all mwah <333