ball game

keys : it1 (italic 1) you
it2 (italic 2) bronny

Your POV

italic - you
bold - y/bff/n
normal - third person pov i think

today's the day im watching bronny fucking james play. i just recently watched him play through youtube videos. i did not even know we go to the same school. i can say i have an unhealthy obsession which is, i guess fine for me. (i know me too sis) i did not know they were playing in the first place, i just got the announcement from y/bff/n. she has a crazy ass obsession with mikey williams. you know the 14 y/o, who plays with bronny, the one who dunks, and puts down three's. he's pretty good too. but there's always this one person who stands out the most you know. and thats bronny. to me anyways.

"y/n you ready?"

"what the d'you not know how to knock?!"

"wtf why are you not dressed? 30 minutes before the game sis come on chop chop"

"you're such a mom"

"okay but why won't you move a little faster so we can have front seats huh ?"

"oKAY BUT WHY DIDN'T YOU RESERVE US SEATS HUH?!"

"first of all, i didn't know they were playing"

"fair enough"

"and second of all,"

"what?"

"just put some clothes on goddamnit"

(fast forward to school)

"oh nice we got two front seats here lucky lucky."

"i thought we were late, your dumbass said it was 30 minutes before the game"

"i was just making you move faster because you're always so slow"

"i hate you"

"i love you too boo"

we have 20 minutes to spare so we decided to take instagram stories, and make fun of people around us. press by cardi b came on and we started to go off.

"bitch" we both said in unison and started to dance in our seats.

bronny and mikey's pov
italic - bronny
bold - mikey

"yo mikey!"

"what's up?" he said dapping up bronny.

"look at them"

"who ? where ?"

"tsk, there" bronny said hitting mikey on the back of his head and pointing at the two girls at the bench infront of them.