gone wrong

bully
pull up to the crib rn im wit the the boys, we boutta do sumn

clown
and what is it? why the fuck do i have to be involved?

b

ully
just shut up and come over

i lazily got off of my bed and put on the laziest outfit i could find. something like a pair of gray sweatpants and a hoodie, with a pair of balmain slides. im sure this is not even important.

i arrived at his house and got out of my car.
i looked around to see a lot, and i mean a lot of cars.

the fuck. i thought to myself. amara and the girls should be here cause if they aren't, im heading out.

i rang the doorbell, thrice. no one has answered so i decided to text bronny.

clown
im here, can you not hear your loud ass bell

bully
we heard it damn, wait

"what took you so long?" i asked him as my brows furrowed and walked past him.

"why are you so moody?" he asked, a chuckle following after.

"maybe because im chilling in my fucking house and you decided to call me because you want me to get involved into something, which is prolly not that important" i ranted. he just stood there saying nothing.

"y/n is it that time of the month? because if so, you couldve just said so" he told me.

"cmon, im your bestfriend you know you could always say no?" he added putting his arms over my shoulder.

"bet" is all i could say. i dont deserve at all.

"yo, im not letting you in my house if you gon act like that" his voice sounding annoyed.

"you cant do that" i told him with a smirk, and went in.

"see? you cant even stop me, bitch" i said as i let out a chuckle and went it. hearing his footsteps behind. i looked around to see red cups, pingpong balls and alcohol. ahh shit.

"aye y/n"
"sup y/n"
"y/n whats good"

"you guys look so good together and you cannot change my mind" zaire said pointing at me and bronny.

the guys greeted happily and greeted them back with the same energy. i looked around to not see one single soul of a girl. youve gotta be fucking kidding me. so does this mean they're going to be asking me to do shit they know i wont do? hell nah.

"lets get this shit started" bronny screamed making me jump, as the guys screamed. fuck. this. can we atleast invite amara and the girls cause im not dealing with none of this shit by myself.

"yeah sure" i heard bronny said. my mind? spoke?

a few minutes later, bronny told me they wont be attending since we have school tomorrow. nerds. i guess im stuck in this.

the party was actually fun. the o'neals pulled up. finally someone i can talk to. properly.

"sup y/n" shaqir sat down beside me. i smiled at him and drank my 12th cup.