coffee shop

i have currently just moved to nyc, just because i have been receiving from img models for the past few days. i dont really mind it, in fact it is one of my dreams to work for them. this is definitely a dream come true.

i decided to take a stroll around nyc, with my assistant, aka my muthafuckin bestfriend. she was the one who told me to pursue modelling because im a fucking boss at it, and look at where that took me. img baby.

"youre so fucking slow all the damn time" y/bff/n said annoyingly. i rolled my eyes at her as i put on a pair of air jordans (the obsidian ya dig) and took my phone.

"okay bitch lets go" i said under my breath as i pulled her out of the door and out.

damn nyc really is beautiful. and filled wih beautiful ass people. no wonder why modelling companies are around here.

we took a few shots, and bitch i look good. like dAMN, i look good. we also decided to put strangers in the photo, men, wmen, kids, all kinds of human. and it was a lot of fun.

"oh for sure" my bestfriend said as we entered a coffee shop, called "The Elk". its very home-y, i can tell you that. and the place was full too. so i guess they coffees be tasting absolutely good.

"hi goodmorning welcome to "the elk", can i take your order?" the cashier asked with a deep voice and a smile on his face. gaddamn he is fine. he is dark skinned. and curly hair.

dark skinned. curly hair. noted.

i didnt notice i was looking at him for too long that i didnt here him said goodmorning.

"uhm excuse me miss?" he said moving his face to the side, snapping me out of my daze. im mesmerized.

"goodmorning to you too. can i please have a spicy chicken sandwich, an iced latte and she'll have whatever she want" i heard my bestfriend said as she nudged me and going to a vacant seat, making me look at him for the second time. man, i cant seem to take my eyes off of this guy. this bitch be looking like my next boyfriend.

"how about you?" he said, making eye contact with me as we shared smiles, making my cheeks burn.

"i'll have smoked fish tartine, an iced mocha and" i paused as i looked at him, tapping on the screen, typing my order.

"and?"

"your number uHM" i said under my breath, causing me and him to laugh. oh my god he's adorable.

"thats all" i finally looked at him with a smile, as i saw his cheeks flushed a shade of pink.

"cute" i heard him said under his breath as he looked up at me with a smile on his face. he repeated my order and i nodded as a response. he gave me the receipt and i went to y/bff/n with the smirk on my face.

"biiitch" i said, as i sat and grab the sides of my seat.

"did you get that guy's number?" she asked with a smirk on her face. she knows me so well i hate it.

"nah, not yet" i said winking at her, as we high-fived with each other. few minutes later our order came.

"here's your spicy chicken sandwich, and your iced latte" a guy said, making me look up. dESTINY BITCH. DESTINY.

"and here's yours pretty lady" he said as he puts down my order, making me blush from his statement. i lifted my cup, when y/bff/n points at it. i looked at her confused as i turned the cup with my brows furrowed.
there was something written, and its kinda hard to read. i wiped the shit out of the cup and smiled to myself as i saw the writing;

youre one fine lady, we should definitely hang out sometime

and below it was his number. y/bff/n noticed it as we shared high-fives once again.

"thats my girl" she said with a smirk on her face, as i leaned back, turning to his direction. we shared smiles as i placed his number on my phone.

y/n
youre hella cute

i messaged him as we made our way out of the coffee shop. i turned to him once again, only to saw him looking down on his phone, smiling. i received a message, making me take my phone out of my pocket.

unknown number
thats all you baby, same place tomorrow?

y/n
damn. "baby?"

unknown number
why? isnt that what you will become in the next 3 months?

y/n
arent you a flirt?

unknown number
nah, it comes out naturally

y/n
you're adorable
aight same place tomorrow
6

unknown number
bet
see you tomorrow beautiful 😘

y/n
see you 😉

maybe moving to nyc isnt bad at all.

hi beauties,, if you think this is clichè, i think so too. im running out of ideas because i dont fucking know man. thats all i love y'all mwah <33