slow dancing

y'all im back after idk 2 weeks, im. ot even going to explain man hHagsjaba

it was your sister's wedding tomorrow and you still can't believe it. the person you have spent the most of your life with, dealing with guys, dramas is going to get married and is going to have a family and is going to have to move out. you were so close and you can't already stand being without her.

i sat there in my thoughts (#3aM hItZ) as tears slowly went down my cheeks. i didn't mean to sniffle but i did and bronny heard it. my best friend for 2 years.

"you okay, y/n?" i heard him say.
"y-yeah, im fine." i said nodding my head.

he walked towards me and wrapped his right arm around me.

"tell me what's wrong" he said.
"nothing, i'm just happy that's all" i said looking at him with a smile. he wrapped both of his arms around me and kissed my. forehead.

"your sister wont forget you y/n, im sure" he told me. he stood up and played slow dancing in the dark by joji. (play that shit) he held my hand and stood me up.

"what are you doing?" i asked him.
"brightening up your mood" he told with a smile.

he puts both of his hands on my waist and i put my arms around his neck. i looked down at our feet that went back and forth, left and right. i chuckled and looked up at him. he grabbed my hand spinning me around and holding me from behind. i can feel his breathing on my neck as i closed my eyes. he spun me once again and we looked at each other eyes deeply. he pulled me in closer and leaned in a little, his lips flutter on mine asking for permission. i leaned in a bit closer and closed the distance. after a dew seconds we both pulled away and looked down with a smile.

"uh y/n?" i heard him say.
"hm?" i said in response as i look up.

"would you mind if you bring like another guest tomorrow? i guess your new boyfriend?" he said as he tilt his head to the side and smiled.

"only if youre my new boyfriend" i told him as my cheeks redden.

"okay, cool" he said and attached his lips on mine once again.