trainer

it was 8:30 am in the morning and i did my usual morning routine. i put on my nike legging and sports bra, with a pair of nike shoes. i did my hair in braids and went to the gym. i decided to jog on the way, just to get my heart rate up, and also for me to not go on the treadmill for 30 minutes. of hell.

i reached the gym and decided to grab a membership card for a discount.

there were so many people, the atmosphere was hot. i felt the door open, and saw a dark skinned guy walked in, with a few of his friends who are light skinned. they're fucking tall. and fine too. i thought to myself. my eyes were locked in with the guy who was in the middle, the one with the curly hair and a black tank top, and shorts. we made eye contact and shared smiles with each other. i saw him point me to his friends, and immediately turned away to do some leg workouts.

a few minutes in and i have finished my arm workouts. i went to the other side of the gym and assembled the weights on the seated leg press.

"hey" i heard a deep voice said. i stood up to see the same guy i was looking at a while ago, standing in front of me.

"oh hi" i managed to say as i looked at him. he's really tall up close, and really handsome too.

"d'you need help?" he told me, as he bended on one knee.

"uh, no i got it thanks" i said as i struggle to lift the weights, making me look at him, and looking back down immediately.

"you sure ? because it looks like you need help rn" he said as i looked at him, a smirk plastered on his face.

"here, i got it" he said under his breath as he went and took the weights out of my hand and assembled the weights on the machine.

"what workouts you doin'?" he asked as i put my body on the seat.

"legs" i said as i extend my knees, releasing grunts and heavy breaths. i did about 8-12 reps of the workout and released a huge breath out.

"are you really going to watch me do this three times?" i asked him, as i did another set of leg press.

"i wouldn't mind watching over you" he said, his arms crossed.

"and why is that?" i asked him with a small smile on my face, doing the last rep. he chuckled lowly and puts his head down.

"you got a man?" he asked, making me look at him as i did my third set, extending my legs. my legs hurt like a motherfucker.

"a what?" i asked him, as my legs extending for the fifth rep.

"a man, you got a man?" he asked repeated, leaning towards me. he smells really good, not gonna lie.

"no, none at the moment." i told him letting a heavy breath.

"you?" i asked and looked at him, raising a brow, and standing up from the machine.

"no, unless you're down" he said, with a cocky smirk plastered on his face.

"you flirt a lot huh" i told him, walking away heading towards the open gym to do stuff for my butt.

i put both of my arms behind my head and did 3 reps of weighed squats.

"wait" he said, and walked towards to me. he lightly placed one hand on my lower back, and one hand on my shoulder, making me straightening my posture.

"make sure your back's straight, you might hurt yourself if your posture aint right" he told me and he walked back with his arms crossed.

"aight, go down. make sure you put your weight on your heels" he said. i did what he said, and definitely felt burn around my buttocks.

i finished 3 sets of 30 reps, the other including ankle weights. him, telling me what to do, and fixing each posture along the way. also joining me with my workout.

"you a trainer?" i asked him, as i wiped my sweat off of my face.

"no, not at all. i join my dad in his workouts, thats all" he told me, wiping the sweat off of his face as well.

"i can tell, you look amazing" i told him, giving him a smirk.

"says you" he told with again, a cocky smirk on his face, winking at me after. i rolled his eyes at him as i let out a chuckle.

"hey, asking a pretty girl out on a coffee date is getting old so uhm-" he said, scratching his head.

"c'mon, spill it" i told him with a small chuckle.

"i was wondering if i could apply as your trainer?" he said, biting his lip, smiling, as he put his hands behind his back.

"you're cute— yeah, you're hired" i told him, as we shared laughs.

"bronny" he said as he put his hands out.

"y/n" i said as he shook his hand.

we stared at each other for a brief moment when he broke the silence.

"are you down for a coffee?" he said tilting, his head to the side. i looked down and bit my lip. nodding my head as a respond. i took his hand and my bags, and went out.

shut up. i have the finest trainer. y'all could never.

gUYS !! THE FIRST CHAPTER ON CATCHING FEELINGS IS UP NOW !! GO SHOW LOVE AND SUPPORT ON IT !! I LOVE YOU MWAH <333