coffee shop 2

its been 24 hours since i saw that guy at the elk. i almost forgot that this guy is inviting me back. i just woke up remembering it. and i have nothing to fucking wear.

the elk cashier
goodmorning beautiful

y/n
i think "beautiful" applies to you more
goodmorning to you too

the elk cashier
definitely applies to you the most

y/n
stop playing with me "the elk cashier"

the elk cashier
"the elk cashier" is that my name on your phone? 😂

y/n
what am i suppose to name you you aint my fucking baby

the elk cashier
oh..
that shit hurted broooo

y/n
youre funny
but fr i didnt get your name

the elk cashier
you'll find out later 😉
you dont know maybe you'll be screaming my name in 3 months

y/n
okay mister calm your shit down
but yeah i bet
no jk

the elk cashier
oh cmon you and i both know you werent kidding

y/n
yeah right

the elk cashier
i'll go back to work i sneaked my phone just to talk to you

y/n
naughty guy
i like my guys naughty 😉

the elk cashier
now you're the one getting all flirty and shit cute
i'll see you later, cant wait to see your sexy ass

y/n
i could say the same to you, see you

damn this boy is gon make me act up. but i dont got nothing wear. i spent 3 hours going back and forth in malls, and looking for outfit inspo. but i cant see anything.

it was 5:00. i just decided to throw on a strapless, black fitted dress and a pair of heels. i straightened my hair and slap on some makeup. it took me a whole 30 minutes to get ready. i grabbed my phone and looked at the mirror to check myself. okay work.

"hey im gonna go now" i told my bestfriend as i kissed her on the cheek.

"okay, tell him to wear condoms" she shouted as i put up a middle finger at her. she's annoying but i love her at the same time.

i arrived at the place, 15 minutes early. i sat down on an empty seat outside amd checked my phone. 5:45.

"hey" a deep voice said making me look up. he was wearing all black.

"oh hi" i smiled at him as we kissed each other's cheek.

"oh so we matching?" he said with his brows raised as he looked at me up and down.

"i guess so" i told him, letting out a chuckle.

he snaked his hands around my waist, making my breath hitch.

"easy now" i told him as i looked down at his lips, shaping into a smirk.

"baby girl aint nobody going easy on you" he said, making me release a fake cough.

"with that body and face? damn youre a view no one can take they eyes off" he added making me blush.

"you know what lets go" i told him walking straight, when he slapped my ass. i looked back at him with my mouth agape as he shrugged.

we went to an expensive ass restaurant. and when i say expensive i mean really expensive. its pretty normal to me eating at places like this but when it was a guy's turn to spend money on me. oh no.

"order what you want. all on me" he said as a waiter handed us the menu. i looked down at the food and their prices. rest in peace wallet. we ate dinner and really got to know each other.

"why did you decide to move to new york?" he asked, leaning back.

"well," i started as i inhaled deeply.

"i have been receiving emails from img and" i told him as he leaned close, as he lets out a scoff.

"img?"

"img."

"wow" he told me as he shook his head, and i continued.

"i figured that rather than going back and forth i'll just stay here" i told him as he nods his head, and rubbing his hands.

"how bout you?"

"i am actually from ohio. but i needed a job because i have just finished college and i dont wanna be you know?" he told me as i nodded with a smile.

"i can get you to model" i told him. that definitely caught his attention. he looked at me as he choked on his water.

"fr?"

"yeah fr, i mean you got the face and everything"
"your perfect" i told him as his lips turned into a grin.

"for the job" i added immediately, as he nods his head with a smirk on his face. we decided to go home, because it was getting late. we literally just spent the whole night talking.

"what here?" he asked as he turned left.

"yeah- and stop" i told him as i let out a sigh. i grabbed my things and fixed nyself before heading out.

"well thank you for tonight, mr.."

"bronny" he said. finally. i looked down with a smile and looking back up at him again.

"thank you for tonight, bronny. i enjoyed every second of it." i told him with a smile as i kissed his cheek.

"you're welcome beautiful" he told me with a smile on his face, making me blush. cute.

"well, i'll see you when i see you" i told him, as he just looked at me with puppy eyes. no not the eyes.

"bye, goodnight" i told him as i held the car door. i was just about to exit the car when he instantly pulled my arm and pressed his lips onto mine. bitch. biiiitch.

my lips were paralyzed for a moment, but kissed back as soon as it soften. our lips moved in sync as my hands went up his arms, and his hands made their way to both sides of my face. man i thought shit like this only happens in movies.

we both pulled away with both smiles on our faces as i turn back and held the car door again.

"goodnight" he said, as he bit his bottom lip.

"goodnight"

HEY  BITCH I DONT GOT ANYTHING TO SAY CAUSE ITS LEGIT ALMOST 12 AND MY ASS WOULD GET CAUGHT BUT CHAPTER 12 ON CATCHING FEELINGS IS UP OH MY GOD IM GONNA GO I LOVE YALL MWHAH <33363