truth or dare

kinda dirty ¿

i was invited to shareef o'neal's birthday. basically, mikey, zaire and his girlfriend, zia, the newmans, and bronny was there. we were now at the legal age so pretty much do anything. as long as it doesn't end up us being in prison.

i was wearing a pink bralette underneath a transparent black mesh, and a pair of denim jeans. as i enter the venue, the first thing that i saw is the big ass pool and jaden with zia.

"hey y/n ! how's it going? good lord you are gorgeous" jaden said eyeing me up and down as she walks towards me embracing me into a hug. i

"look at you though, looking fine as always" i told her pulling back and run my hands down her waist. i walked over at zia and gave her a hug.

"good god y/n" i heard shaqir say and walked towards me giving me a hug.

"you look so- wow. you look so good" shaqir told me eyeing me up and down also.

"yo guys ! y/n's here!" shaqir shouts calling bronny, mikey, julian and shareef.

"happy birthday, shareef" i told him as i walk towards him giving him a hug.

"damn y/n" mikey said licking his lips and giving me a hug.
"where's zaire?" i asked them.

"probably eating his girlfriend's as-" "mIKEY!" shaqir cuts him off.

"he's around here somewhere" shaqir told me. i looked at bronny and he just stood there with his mouth agape.

"bronny you good?" i asked him tilting my face to the side.

he quickly snapped out and walked towards me.

"y-y/n. wow. you're gorgeous" he told me. i smiled at him "thank you. you too"

"somebody's got a crush" mikey sung.

"dudr that was so bad" shareef said and we all chuckled.

the party was going so well. we were having lots of fun. we caught up with zaire and his girlfriend who were, doing their thing. bronny, mikey, julian and the o'neals were playing basketball and me, zia and jaden were at the pool.

it was now 12am and zaire and his girlfriend left as well as the newmans. they told us that they were supposed to be back home at 11:30 and that they were going to get their ass whooped. zia also left a few minutes later. which means i am now the only gitl.left.

"how about you y/n?" shaqir asked.

"what?" i looked at him with confusion.

"so you're not going home yet?" shaqir said.

"uh no. my parents said i cam stay as long as i want to" i told them as i drank my 5th cup.

"great ! let's play truth or dare" shareef said drinking 50th cup and walking towards the pool.

we grabbed the bottle and mikey spins it. it landed on shaqir.

"well shaqir, truth or dare?" mikey asked him.

"dare" he said sipping from his bottle.

"i dare you to call your mom and tell her you got a girl pregnant" mikey said, hearing "oh nos" from shareef and the others. shaqir did the dare and his mom was about to come and beat him up. the bottle spun again and it landed on.. me.

"okay y/n, truth or dare" shaqir said leaning forward.

"dare." i said also leaning forward.

shaqir leaned back;
"i dare you.." he paused looking at bronny.

"i dare you to make out with him" shaqir said pointing his finger to bronny. my eyes widen and bronny choked on his drink. "ooohs" were heard from the boys.

i boost up my confidence and walked towards bronny. i knelt down and grabbed the sides of his face. i leaned in and attached my lips to his. this feels.. right?

i felt his hands on my waist and pulls me closer to him. he pulled my lower lip earning a chuckle from me. i pulled back a little and placed small kisses on his. i pulled back and went back to where i was sitting.

"wow" i heard bronny whispered as he put his head down with a smile.

"i wish y/n would k-" "mIKEY" shaqir cuts mikey off again.

it was 2am in the morning and i decided to stay since my family and the o'neals are pretty close. i ended up sleeping with (not like you know) bronny with his hands on my waist. 

☆ bronny james imagines ☆जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें