catching feelings (1)

i am going around in circles. i recently just transferred in sierra canyon. its a big school, and i was lost.

"you new?" i heard a deep voice as i close my locker.
"uh not really" i said lying. nope, he knew i was lost.
"yes. yes. im lost" i said holding my head and looked at him, chuckling.
"okay, i'll take you to your first class." he volunteered as he closes his locker.
"can i see your schedule?" he looked at it, his hair going into my face. i scrunched my nose at it and he laughed.
"i see we have the same class" he said, still laughing.
"okay, but that was nasty" i said holding my nose.
"your hair was in my nose bro" i told him between laughs and he just continued laughing. we were both leaning on our lockers, laughing until the bell rang.
"aight, let's go. first one to get to the room wins the middle seat" he said running.

"oKAY LETS PRETEND IM NOT A TRANSFEREE" i shouted as he bumped into a teacher.

i covered my mouth in a fist, but noticed that the teacher laughed about the situation. i caught up with him and head to our class.

*history*
"goodmorning class, im mrs. richardson and i will be your teacher in history for the whole school year. today, we have a new student, from Mayfair, y/n. y/n can you come up here please?" mr richardson said, smiling.

its weird that i dont feel awkward. maybe because im actually comfortable right away because of that kid.

"so, y/n ? im bronny" the guy i was with earlier said, putting his hand out.

"nice to meet you, bronny" i said shaking his hand.

we really didnt do much on the first meeting. all we did was a getting to know activity and thats it. most of the classes was really with this bronny guy. i didnt mind it though, everything was cool with him. the bell rung and everyone got out of their seat.
"aye bronny, we'll wait for you outside" the lightskin guy said.

"you wanna join us for lunch? i mean, not for you to feel like a loser, you dont really know no one from here yet?" he said tilting his head and crossing his arms.

"are you sure your friends wouldn't mind?" i asked as we were nearly at the door.

"yea, im sure they wont. if they do, you gotta leave boo" he said shrugging and looking at me. i looked at him, stomping my toe and acted like a child.

"nah im playing, they wont mind. thats fosho" he said placing his arm over my shoulder. as soon as we exited the room, his friends started howling and shouting. 

"guys back off okay" he said out of nowhere. i immediately took of his arm over my shoulder and rolled my eyes at him.

"you're coming across a major fuckboy rn" i told him walking ahead of him. 

we've reached the canteen and of course had lunch. i was sitting with bronny and maybe his teammates.

"y/n, i want you to meet gizelle and amara" he said pointing at the blonde and curly lightskinned girls. they were gorgeous.

"hi" i said putting my hands out.
gizelle smiled as she shook my hand.

"you're really beautiful" she said shyly as she puts her hand over her head.

"no cap, your style is different" amara said with a smirk as she shook my hand.

"thank you, y'all are beautiful too" i told them with a cheeky smile, putting a strand of hair behind my ear.

"aww, look at them being all close and shit" the short curly guy said.

"shut up tookey, you just mad you cany get no girls" amara said and everyone scoffed and laughed. bronny was laughing, till he put his spoon down and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"meet the sierra canyon basketball team" he said as he turned me to the left. everyone just started talking and it was hella loud. gizelle asked them to shush and everyone was silent.

"thats brandon" he pointed at the lightskin guy earlier. i simply smiled at him.
"thats zaire, ziaire, tookey, and terren" he pointed at the row the brandon guy was included in. they stood up and we shook hands.

"they're seniors" he said after.
"and then thats amari, d white, ryif, dylan mentoyer and robert" he pointed at the shorter guys. but amari was tall aight.

"they're freshmen" he added. we spent the whole lunch period just getting to know each other, mostly them asking why i transferred school and whatnot. the bell rung and we head to our classes.

heyo guys, sorry i've been gone for 3 months. i mean y'all know my reason. im currently doing online classes but im finding time to update. i'll try to update everyday okay, i mean i'll try to make this quarantine productive as possible. keep safe all the time, use the lockdown as an oppurtunity to take care of yourselves. wash your hands all the damn time, use alcohol, disinfect y'all houses. i love you i'll be back.