nostalgia (1)

bronny
"jamaica c'mere!" i called out to my 4 y.o daughter as she ran towards me with an ice cream in her hands.

"chill with that ice cream babygirl, you dont want to be slippin' on thats shii- ice cream" i try not to cuss around her, and i think im doing a pretty good job. well thats what y/n tells me everyday though, not to cuss around children.

i held her up as i put her on my lap, as she chuckles. man, God blessed me with such a beautiful child, and a beautiful wife. i can never ask for more.

"d'you want to here how mama and i met?" i told her in a little voice. as she nods whilst licking her ice cream.

"okay well it started when"

~

"bruh you blind" i said a little bit loud, causing the short figure to scoff. this bitch really has the audacity to scoff at me?

"oh im sorry, i didnt mean to bump into you because you were running" she said, clearly sarcastically, as she looked up at me. my brows were back to its place from being furrowed. (that did not make sense but oh well)

well, i think i actually wouldnt mind bumping into her. she looks new, i bet she is. but my god, she's beautiful. gorgeous to be exact.

"n-no im sorry i was actually the one who wasnt looking" i told her as my eyes just stayed on her, staring at every feature.

"asshole" i heard her mutter under my breath as she walked away. my eyes followed her until she sat down with some other girls.

"the fuck d'you say sorry first?" zaire asked as he looks at me confused. i shrugged with a smirk on my face as we continued to get food.

"aw bron having his love at first sight" amari said chuckling while the others chuckled as well.

"facts bro" i told them, as they covered their mouths in a fist.

"he didnt deny it though" d white said as i turned to look at her once again. wow man. just wow.

12th of November
z wade
bron you coming to dwhite's party?

lebron
ofc man wth

z wade
just making sure
aight see u

lebron
see you brother

"dad imma go" i told him as i took my phone and my jacket. i went over to him as i we did our handshake.

"aight stay safe" he told me as he kissed my forehead as well as my mom.

d white's place yerr
"congrats bro im prada you" i greeted d white as he greeted me with a smile. he's currently celebrating for his album going platinum. his songs are fire, no capping.

the party was packed. it looked like d white invited the whole school. cause i turned the corner and saw the same girl i bumped into just this morning.

"i invited the whole school for you. shoot your shot bro" d white said as he pushed me towards the girl. okay here goes nothing.

y/n
"this d white guy's songs are actually fire" i told my bestfriend as she rolled her eyes at me.

"what?"

"are you fr. this is trash" she told me as she sat down. she has bad music taste. really bad music taste.

"i think youre wrong" a familiar voice said. i looked up to see the same guy i bumped into a while ago. we made eye contact as he smiled at me, as i rolled my eyes.

"im bronny" he said as he stuck his hand out for a handshake. i looked at it and up at him. i had no choice, so i shook it. i looked up at him to see him bite his bottom lip. not gonna lie, this guy's fine as hell. but he was an asshole. so no.

"well i'll leave you two while i try to find my way out" my bestfriend said as she walked away.

"are you for real?!"

"i think she is" bronny said making me look up at him, as he looked at me with a grin.

"shes such a bitch" i said in a low voice as i drank from my cup.

"youre cute" he said making me choke from my drink. so do i get pissed orrr

"i smell cap" i said looking up at him, making him look down with a chuckle.

"im stating facts though" he said with a smile as i blushed from his words. no damnit.

"im still mad at you"

"you cant stay mad at me" he said with a cocky smirk making me shrug.

"how about we go out?" he asked making me turn to him. i looked down with a small smile as i drank once again.

"okay"

"okay? like a "sure"?" he said as his eyes widen making me smile.

"yes we're going out"

PART 2 TOMORROW I LOVE Y'ALL MWAH

P.S AND ALSO I CANT UPDATE CATCHING FEELINGS FUCK THIS BUT I'LL UPDATE TOMORROW !!