fuckboy { 2 }

i wonder where his friends at. i walked up to my locker with a smirk on my face.

"oh bronny, hi. i didnt see you there" with a teasingly smile to somehow piss him off so he could go away. he just looked at me, scanning my features.

"nah, come with me" he said grabbing my wrist, only for me to yank it away.

"boy, fuck no" i told him with anger plastered on my face. he looked at me with the eyes he had yesterday.

"y/n, i swear to god. stop being so stubborn. i said come with me." he said between his gritted teeth and grabbing my wrist once again.

"and i said, no" i said in a loud voice and yanking my arm away. i turned back to face my locker, grabbing my books and notebooks. all of a sudden, i feel a pair of hand on my waist which sends shiver down my spine.

"fucking stop, or i'll-" i was cut off by bronny turning me quickly to face him.

"or what y/n ? huh ? you're gonna call the principal on me ? " he said leaning . i didnt flinch. i've had enough of his bullshit. his eyes went from eyes, and down to my lips.

"i felt it when i put my hands on you. you felt nervousness. do i make you nervous y/n?" he said leaning in a bit more closer with a smirk on his face. no i was not nervous. anger. is what i feel. i dont deserve this shit.
"bronny, move." i said sternly, looking straight in his eyes. but he didnt. his hands were pulling me closer to him, but i was pulling back. but then he was too strong, i wasn't able to pull back. im frustrated. as fuck. and furious. as fUCK.

"yo, you're getting in my nerves bro ! im done with you're-" i was cut off by bronny smashing his lips onto mine. what the fuck. i was surprised at his move, so i didn't kiss back. at first. but my lips softened as well as his. he pulled away, looking into my eyes, and putting his hands down from my waist.
i turned around to grab my books, and the rest of my stuff. i turned back around. and he was still standing there. i let out a heavy breath.

"i think that now, now that you got what you wanted, like from different girls you've been with, can i go now?" i told him. his eyes softened. did i come off harsh ?

"y/n-" "just shut up, okay? after all of that, you're not allowed to follow me. not even your fucking friends. or i swear, i'll call the principal on all of you. and have you kick out the team." i told him walking away.

*home*

im upstairs in my bedroom doing my homework, when i received a notification. who the hell messages at 1am ? i looked at my phone and breath out of annoyance.

*insert random number*
hey, y/n. uh its bronny. im sorry if i came off that harsh. it's just that i cant resist you and i figured that if had you in front of me, i can tell you things i've been hiding behind all of these teasing. but text messages isn't enough to express all of that. can we meet up after school? dont worry after that, you wont hear from me and my friends ever again.

what will y/n reply ? find out in the next imagine. ohmygod that sounded weird and very documentarily. (is that a word ? if it isnt, it is now cause i said so) i hope y'all liking that im updating bECAUSE I AM VERY WELL HAPPY. so i hope you are too, more imagines coming. later ? hMmM