argument

"baby have you seen my sneakers?" i screamed from my sister's room. i've been trying to find my sneakers for 30 minutes, and i am this close to quitting. i am definitely not going to buy another pair of those.

"which ones?" he asked, groggily.

"my off white valentinos" i told him. he just sat there on the bed with his phone in his hand. useless bitch.

"no" he said, sternly.

"can you at least help look for it? that costs me $780" i told him, rolling my eyes at him.

"didnt have to flex that hard, but maybe if you put it back to where it came from then yo ass wouldn't be looking for it for a whole 30 minutes" he said, going out to the balcony.

"you didnt have to be mean about it but okay" i said, going back down to look for my sneakers.

"i heard you y/n, talk back one more time" he said standing straight, from the balcony.

"okay, what you gon' do about it?" i said sassily. nothing. he just stood there.

"i see" i added.

"pussy" i muttered under my breath, and bent down to look for my lost sneakers once again. bronny pulled me back up and pinned me against the wall, his hands on my waist.

"you are what you eat baby." he said as he leaned close to my ear. my undies dampening from the feeling.

"talk back, and youre dead" he said, in a deep voice. no doubt a turn on. he lets go of my waist, and walked back.

"i'll be back later, tell me if you havent find yo sneakers yet, i'll buy you two of 'em" he said, with a smirk, and placing his lips on my cheek.

he walked out and bent down on my knees with a smirk on my face.

talk back? or not look for my sneakers? i think i prefer the first.

hi beauties, guys im in a fucking roll not gonna lie. bUT I HOPE Y'ALL LIKED TUHIS AND CHAPTER 3 ON CATCHING FEELINGS IS UP NOW YEET !! I LOVE Y'ALL MWAH <333