first kiss

an overnight summer camp was decided by the school, for the students to have their free times. the school principal said that there were no rules involved, except to not separate from the group.

it was already 4:00 and the checking of attendance will start at 4:45.

"i have to go now, mom" i told my mom giving ger a kiss on the cheek.

"okay, have fun sweetheart! love you" she told me as i walk out the door.

"love you too!" i shout before i enter the bus.

i saw my friends at the back of the bus so i decided to sit there too. we all talked about our crushes and had lots of laugh until we reached our destination.

6:45 pm

"okay, everyone since this is a summer camp, we want everyone to interact with each other. since there are three sections here, you will be pairing with the other section as a partner of course." our class adviser said.

"there are still no rules involved, just to remind you " she added.

i was confused about this. what the f- partners?! i did not sign up for this.

the teacher pretty much mentioned all of the students name. six of us are left. me, y/bff#1/n, mikey, y/bff#2/n, davis, and bronny. bronny james. im not hoping to be paired with that guy.

"and uh mikey and y/n" the teacher called. yes.

"oh no wait, i meant bronny and y/n" she said making mikey and i stop. fuck.

you may think why i don't want to be paired with him. i've liked him since 8th grade, i still do now. and i dont know if i can look at him, without my past self reminding me i liked him for so long. believe me, i tried telling him countless times, but i just can't do it. i heard he has a girlfriend though.

(dont worry ladies, bronny is as single as a pringle. how do i know that? i dont know.)

we were now given the time to talk and to eNgAgE with each other. whatever the fuck does that mean. i was just standing there. frozen. until he said a word.

"hi, im bronny" bronny said putting his hand out. i shot up, looking straight in his eyes.

"y/n. im y/n" i said taking his hand. omg.

"uh, how are you?" he asked and we started walking.

"im fine, you? " i said as my spine getting chills by just talking to him.

"im good, i just don't understand the point of having summer camp when all of us are being paired" he told me. i was a little taken back.

"its not that i dont want to be paired with you, its just that you know, i thought we were supposed to have fun with our groups of friends." he told me with a reassuring voice. we got to talk a little bit longer and we exchanged numbers. as the time goes by, i just kept on falling for him little by little. the way he talks about his dreams, makes me adore him more.

"how about you? what do you want to accomplish?" he told me as he looked at me with interest in his eyes

"well, i want to be an artist. i know it sound cliché but, i really want to put up my own art studio. im into art so much, i spent my whole life doing art as a source of income." i told him as he nod his head with a smile on his face.

"yeah i pay for my own tuition" i told him with a weak smile then his smile fades.

"you- you pay for your own tuition fee?" he asked. i nodded as a response.