"rumor has it"

its been 3 days since i told khoi i liked bronny. and its been 3 days of thinking that khoi has told bronny about it because bronny just started acting weirdly around me. sometimes i'd like to think he's naturally weird, so it doesnt lead to me overthinking.

one time, he asked me out for a mcdonalds date. and i said no. why? i dont fucking know. maybe im not trynna get dumped in public? and definitely not trynna get dumped at all.

i was just hanging around with mikey and kalen when someone pulled me out of the circle. its him. oh no. why, khoi?

"woah what" i muttered under my breat, as he just continued to pull me along the hallway. okay but my wrist is hurting.

"can you hold it a little looser, it kinda hurts" i told him, stopping. he looked down chuckling, and did exactly what i asked for.

we were out of the crowd when he pulled me into a random corner. his face is inches away, i can feel and smell his minty breath on mine. i wanted to press my lips on him so bad, but i didnt want him to look at me like im desperate.

"rumor has it that you like me" he said with a smirk on his face, as he pulled back. his eyes going down to my lips, as his lips started to form in a smile.

"im asking you a question y/n" he said dragging my name with another smirk on his face. i looked down, and looked back up at him again, to be met with his dark eyes.

"yes, yes. i do" i finally confessed, as i look down smiling. i suddenly felt his hands go to my waist, sending shivers down my spine.

"good." he said, making me look up at him. without a warning he smashed his lips onto mine, my lips being paralyzed, but my eyes started to close as he moved his lips as well as mine did, making the both of us smile as his hands started to go down on my thighs.

"jump" he said, within the kiss. i did exactly what he asked for, and wrapped my arm around his neck. the kiss was just more passionate than before. i pulled away as im out of breath, our foreheads glued together, with smiles on both of our faces.  (idek if thats right)

"so, can i finally take you out on a date?" he asked, making me smile. i looked at his eyes and nodded, returning the smile after, as he pressed his lips onto mine again.

thank you khoi.

hi beauties,, i hope y'all liked this one !! this was inspired by a crush imagine bUT AGAIN I FORGOT WHO IT WAS ??? but yes, aLSO CHAPTER 4 ON CATCHING FEELINGS IS UP NOW YA DIGGG I LOVE Y'ALL MWAH <3333