secret's out

"you good?" bronny came, snapping me out of my thoughts. i was just thinking about how everyone does not know anything about our relationship. even our friends. we have been together for 2 years, and our relationship being a secret for 2 years. i was going to tell my mom about it but bronny wasnt ready, which is, i guess is okay, because i wasnt ready too.

"yeah yeah" i said as i took a bite of my cookies. "mhm" i heard him said, as he sat beside me. he kissed my cheek making me smile and turn my head to him. he looked at my lips as well as i looked at his, as closed the distance between us.

"baby?" i pulled away as i lay down on his lap. he played with my hair, as he hummed as a response.

"does anyone know anything about us? i mean, have you ever thought about telling anybody anything about our relationship?" i asked and he looked down at me confused.

"no sorry i shouldnt have asked you that" i let out a sigh as he continued to play with my hair. this "thing" is really messing with my mind i have no idea why.

"what you mean like amari, our parents? nah, they dont know about us" he said. i suddenly felt a feeling of incompleteness. i dont get it. why do i feel like this?

"and actually, yeah i have thought about it" he added making me look up at him quickly, and he looked down at me with a grin on his face.

"sometimes i would slip, then the guys will start to ask questions about us, but you will instantly enter my mind" he said as i try not to blush.

"yeah?"

"mhm. there are also times i feel like telling my parents about this, but then i keep on remembering you aint ready"

"they dont know about anything we do, they dont about the i miss you's and i love you's,  they dont know anything about our dates" i looked back at the tv screen and cant help but let out a slight chuckle.

"but baby, you know what?" he said as i looked back up at him.

"what?"

"i bet you if they knew about the love we have, they would be hella jealous" he said with a smirk, making me smile.

"why do you say that?"

"i mean not everyone can get this kind of love. not everyone can get this love that we have." he said as i nodded with a smile. he leaned down and pressed his lips on mine, making me smile within the kiss. he pulled away as he took out his phone, snapping a photo of me. having no idea what was that all about. he pressed his lips onto mine once again. before the make out session was getting heated, my phone started going crazy.

"what the fuck" i mumbled as i break away from the kiss, causing bronny to look down and we sat up.

bronny tagged you in a post.

i looked up at him and gave him a "what did you do" look, as he motioned me to just take a look and shrugged.

bronny God said "share your blessings" but i cant have nobody have a part of you

bronny God said "share your blessings" but i cant have nobody have a part of you. i love you babygirl.

"i hate you" i looked at him with heart eyes, as he leaned and pressed his lips onto mine.

"sorry, i just wanted to tell the world that youre mine"

hi beauties!! sorry i have been gone for 3 days, i have not been sleeping well for the past days and i guess its because im using my phone for 24/7, no breaks. i'll be updating consecutively again tomorrow!! i love y'all mwah <3333