gone wrong (2)

new message
shaqir
hey, you good? d'you want to talk?

oh, give me a rest.

i laid back on my bed, comprehending about what just happened. i cant believe bronny. at all. i cant also believe that he kept all of that, and told them in front of a whole bunch of fucking people.

y/n
yeah, come over.

shaqir
aight, omw

i guess this will sort everything out. i hope so anyway.

"y/n, shaqir's here!" my sister called out. i went down, still not changing my outfit. i looked at shaqir and he's bleeding. fuck.

"qir you good?" i asked as i walked towards him and gave him a tight hug.

"yeah of course, you?" he asked as he hugs back. i feel so fucking bad, he does not deserve this shit at all. i led him inside and sat him down.

"i am so sorry about b. it was very asshole-ish of him i-"

"y/n its not your fault. you shouldnt be the one apologizing" he told as he put a hand over my leg.

"you bled because of me, im not letting that shit slide" i told him, my voice getting higher.

"y/n its prolly because he's drunk, and uh—jealous" he said as his voice went lower.

"shaqir, you know im not the one for games, so you better not be playing" i told him, leaning back and crossing my arms.

"im being for real, he has liked you ever since. he always asks me for help when it comes to you" he said, as he turned his head.

"remember that time when you received that necklace, in your mail?" he said pointing at the necklace with my name on it.

"that was from him. i wrote my name on the box because he didnt want you to know that it was him. he didnt want y'all friendship to end" he confessed.

"and maybe i have developed feelings for you as well, throughout that time" he confessed. oh you've gotta be fucking kidding me.

"oh my god" i muttered to myself, rubbing my head. why is this even happening?

"y/n im sor-" "no, its fine" i told him, standing up, grabbing two cups of water and handing one to him.

"if you dont want me here its good, i can g-"
"no, shut up stay here. you'll never know bronny can just run up to you like a fucking mad man" i said, cutting him off again.

"why me?" i asked, looking at him sternly.

"what?"

"why? me?" i repeated, looking at him dead in the eyes.

"you know i dont do-" i told him, my voice in a higher tone. (not shouting tho)

"i dont know, y/n. aight? you cant just force me to unlike you because i cant. you can not just ask me why i like you when you can just tell me i dont got no chance with you!" he said, his voice higher than mine.

"you know what, im outta here. i cant look at you knowing damn well you aint mine" he said, catching me off guard.

he opened the door, and there he was. bronny james. this is going to be real messy.

"what's up" he greeted both me and shaqir. shaqir looked at me, and walked out. but bronny stopped him. i knew straight away this is going to be crazy.

"why are you here?" i asked him, with a disgusted face. he looked at me and shaqir with sad eyes.

"im here to say im sorry. to the both of you" he said as he gave the both of us a small smile.

"that shit is the fakest thing i have seen from you, get the fuck outta here" i told him, anger laced in my voice.

"brother, im not here to fight. let me out" shaqir told him, as he looks at him straight in the eyes.

"oh now you want to leave? why are you even here in the first place?" he said as he pushed him inside. shaqir standing sternly.

"y/n told me to. what? you jealous? again? youre such a child" shaqir told him, chuckling after. oh my god. this is stressing me out so bad.

"oh yeah? at least i dont steal anyone's girl" bronny told him, pushing him once again.

"if you lay one finger on me, you're busted" shaqir told him in a low voice. but bronny and i still heard him.

"what you gon do about it" bronny told him, as he pointed a finger on him. shaqir was mad pissed.

"one more time bron, i swear to go-" he was cut off by bronny repeatedly laying fingers at him. shaqir reacted quickly, punching bronny square in the face, making him fall. bronny stood up quickly, doing the same thing to shaqir, making him bleed more. they were rumbling, shaqir bleeding the most. these fuckers cant calm down huh.

both of them stood up, still pushing each other.

"stop" i told them. they wont.

"stop!" i repeated, my voice getting louder. now theyre screaming at each other. im stress. im so fucking stress.

"i said, stop!" i told throwing a vase down. they stopped, immediately.

"i dont what the fuck are you both fighting, i dont know what the fuck has gotten into you both. but, this shit aint funny. both of you, out my house now." i told them, sounding mad pissed. they just stood there, trying to explain themselves

"did i stutter?" i told, crossing my arms as both of them walked out.

"and fyi, i aint choosing none of you. we arent talking until the both of you are cool. go to sleep. kids." i told them, slamming the door.

im going to sleep. too much shit for one day. there's no way im talking to the both of them. no. fucking. way. goodnight.

hi beauties, second update of the day ya digg,, first chapter on catching feelings book will be up tomorrow !! i love you mwah <333