Chapter 45

thank you to @jess123abear for my first little stars *hugs*

---------------------------------------------------------

I look into Ronan's eyes, he's been so gentle and patient with me during this moment that I can feel myself relaxing, only slightly, at his comment. I do trust him to look after me.

I give the slowest nod, to let him know that I'm ok, I need to put some more trust in him, he is my mate after all, and we both want this.

Ronan leans down gently to bring our lips together, where only a moment ago, they were in a desperate rush to connect, filled with a savage hunger, they're now calm and tender. He pulls away, keeping his eyes glued to mine.

"Are you still sure you want this?" he asks me with a husky voice.

When I reply that I do, he gives me a sweet smile, before leaning down to kiss the top of my head.

I feel him line up again, ready to penetrate me, my leg muscles spasm, eagerly awaiting, at least they're ready and waiting for it, unlike my brain, which ironically cant make its mind up. I take a few deep calming breathes, I can do this. I eye up my handsome beta, and give him my final nod of acceptance.

As he sees my nod, he gets the permission he needed, and with that, he forces his way all the way in. I let out a gasp, my body immediately contracts around him, my legs tighten, and my arms wrap around him from the sudden intrusion and the pain that I can feel between my legs. I feel myself breathing at a harder pace, Ronan however hasn't moved.

"Sshh, the worse bits over" he whispers in my ear, while wiping the tear off my cheek that I didn't even realise had escaped.

Once my breathing has slowed down a bit, and I've released Ronan from my hold, he begins to gently rock his body back and forward over mine. The pains still there, but it is quickly diminishing, and changing into something I can't describe. I feel a type of pressure building, it feels good! Ronan builds his pace quicker, the friction that I feel now, is at boiling point, and my mouth can no longer control the moans that escape from it.

Ronan stops briefly, looking down at me, with that self-satisfied smile on his face. He sits upright, still fully sheathed inside me; he brings his hands under my hips, and lifts me up a bit. The somewhat audible gasps that I bring out, is a shock from the lifting of my hips so quickly, and the change from our position, he feels a lot deeper inside of me now. Ronan lets out a satisfied growl, clearly happy from the reaction he received from me. Once the growl ends, he begins thrusting again, at a much faster pace, compared to before. My hands grab on to the bed sheets, I really don't know what to do with myself, the moans now come out so much, I can't stop myself, the emotions I'm feeling, I cant think straight. All I feel is pure pleasure building in my core. I can hear Ronan grunting, and thrusting harder and deeper.

I get to the point, I can't contain myself, all my emotions let go, I feel my legs shaking, and I let out a scream of pure and utter amazement. It's then that Ronan speeds up even more, his grunts getting deeper and deeper, almost becoming a growl of satisfaction. He grips my hips so tight as he releases inside the condom.

I can see Ronan literally panting away, a light sheen of sweat coating his body, his muscles at full expansion, his hair a complete mess. He's never looked so sexy in the time I've known him. He gently lowers me on the bed, leaning forward to place a chaste kiss to my lips, before I feel him pull himself out of me.

"I'll be back in a minute"

I don't even have the energy to respond to him, and he can clearly see that from the amusement on his face.

He gets up and makes his was to the adjoining bathroom. A couple of minutes later, he comes back over to me and gently scoops me up before making his way back the way he came.

As he brings us in, I can see the steam coming off from the bath water, I don't know how I didn't hear him running the bath in the first place. He brings us both over before he slowly climbs in, and bringing us both down into the relaxing liquid.

After we both washed, Ronan got out the bath to dry, then gave me his hand to help me out before wrapping my in a fresh and fluffy towel, before disappearing back towards the bedroom, coming back seconds later with one of his large t-shirts, which he places on the side prior to going back to the bedroom. I towel dry my hair, as best as I can, I'm not prepared to dry it now, my bed is well and truly calling for me.

I go back into the bedroom, to find that the whole bed has been changed with all clean bedding placed on, with my gorgeous man fluffing up one of the pillows in nothing but a pair of boxers. Damn I'm a lucky girl.

No words are needed. Ronan comes over to me, grabs my hand gently and leads me to his bed. We both get in, and as soon as my head hits the pillow, I'm pulled straight into the warm and comforting body of my mate, before I fall into a beautiful and peaceful sleep.