Chapter 28

"Kara please don't!"

I look back at her; she looks generally terrified, of me walking up to them

"Honestly Olivia, ill be fine, I only want a little sparing match, then we can go, I promise"

I give her a smile and a little wink, letting her know that I've got this. She nods, although she isn't 100% confident, maybe like 5%

We both walk up to the training ground, we are getting quite a few glances and we are clearly distracting them. I notice that Delta Jake seems to be in charge at the moment, so I make my way towards him.

He respectfully bows his head towards me, but then glances over towards Olivia.

"How lovely to see you out and about Kara, and with our Omega"

"Olivia, her names Olivia, thank you Jake, but that title no longer applies in this pack, thanks to the Ex Alpha"

He blinks repeatedly at me, a little stunned by my small correction of his words. I decide to make my intentions known while I'm here

"While I am staying in this pack, I also will need to participate in the training schedule, I would like a sparing partner, who do I need to talk too about this?"

He lets out a quick burst of laughter, but then shuts up immediately when he acknowledges how serious I am.

"Well, we don't have women training in this pack. I'm not in charge of the training here, but Beta Ronan will tell you the same"

"What will I say?"

We look over my shoulder to see Ronan and Cain approaching us. Jake bows his head to both of them as they come over to us. Olivia practically hides behind me.

"Alpha, Beta, Kara was just enquiring about a training partner"

"A training partner? Oh please, not in my pack she won't"

And of course a typical reply from the oh so mighty alpha. There's no point standing round here any longer, I'll have to do the best I can myself. I grab Olivia's hand and begin to walk off with her back towards the alpha's home, if I can't do anything I might as well stay in my room till I die!

I practically drag her all the way back to the house; before I let her go and telling her that I'll see her later. I find my way to the kitchen, as no ones here I raid the fridge for my lunch and make my way back up to my prison to spend the rest of my life. I'm lying on my bed staring at the ceiling contemplating the point of life, when there's a knock at my door. I decide to ignore it; I'm doing an important job here.

My door opens slowly, I don't even have to lift my head up to know which handsome and drop dead sexy man has walked into my room.

"Have you never heard of waiting for a response before you walk in, I could have been undressed for all you know"

I mentally hit myself in the face, I'm sure I could have said something better than that, but what's done is done

"I would have been only too please to walk in then"

I get up, pulling my pillow round to hide my face and groan into it.

"Seriously Ronan? What do you even want, can't you see I'm extremely busy here?"

He folds his arms across his chest. Then that gorgeous smile spreads across his lips, uh kill me now, I need to kiss those soon.

"Yeah you look very busy studying the wall"

"Ceiling actually"

"Ceiling, my mistake. Anyway I thought I'd let you know, that I've agreed to train you. No one else knows about it, and it will have to be in secret. I can't have my pretty little mate being too bored now, can I?"

I jump off the bed and run straight up and hug him, I instantly realise what I've done and maybe went a bit too far, but as I freeze from being too forward, he leans down and hugs me back. The hug doesn't last very long, but it felt perfect while I was in his arms, he just felt so comforting, someone I could be next too for the rest of my life

"I'll see you in a few hours. Down in the indoor gym"

He lean down, and kisses my cheek before leaving.