Chapter 22

All 3 of us walk back towards my house; Ronan and Jake are having little talks here and there, my head it just literally going in circles.

What am I going to do? I've been having heats for over a year, and been on tablets to control my scent and urges. But with me going into a new territory with new wolves, I won't know what to expect, I won't have any help, Cain probably won't let me see a pack doctor to help me, and with my wolf going stupid all over her heat, Cain will probably be her best suitor to mate with. AHH!

We walk up the drive way, Cain and the rest of his men look already to go, some already sitting in the cars.

I walk up to my mum, who already looks like a right mess from the crying she's been doing. She instantly wraps her arms around me, squeezing me tight.

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry, I'm going to miss you so much, please be careful"

I sigh, and lean in to her hug, how am I going to cope without my mum, she's my rock, my person to turn to if I have any problems, I will miss her so much too.

"I'll miss you too mum, I will try and visit and"

I can hear a growl coming from over my shoulder, no guesses who that came from, I decide to stare Cain down, I'm willingly coming, so he needs to shut up and let me say my goodbyes in peace!

"Stuff that, I WILL be visiting you soon mum"

I give my mum another hug, my brother comes over too, to give me a hug goodbye; although he doesn't say anything I know we will miss each other terribly.

My dad comes over, I look away from him, its his fault I'm in this mess in the first place, even if it is for the good of the pack, its only me who is making an awful sacrifice for it.

Even if I refuse to look at him, he still pulls me into a hug and I instantly hug him back. He's not a man of words but rather actions, so I know this is rather hard on him too.

He pulls away from me, and hold me by the shoulders, I look up to his eyes, he's holding back tears as best as he can.

"Be careful my little girl, always watch your back, and remember the Alpha blood that runs through your veins, never bow down to anyone"

I nod my head,

"As sweet as this is, I want to get going, Kara you're in the Range Rover with me"

I look Cain up and down, if he thinks I'm going on a journey any longer than 10 seconds with him, he has another thing coming.

"I don't think so! Ill take my own car, I don't need to be locked inside a confined space with you!"

As predicted Cain doesn't appreciate my response and lets out a growl, while walking up to me.

"Watch you tone, or you'll be walking there!"

"Suits me just fine! Or better yet just leave me here and fuck off back to your own pack!"

Cain squares right up to me with a huge smirk on his face, I try my best to square up to him, but being tiny and trying to look intimidating while lifting your head right up is rather hard.

Ronan puts his hand on Cain's shoulder, and looks to him

"Alpha, why don't I go with her in her car at least she would have someone with her?"

Cain looks over the Ronan, then back to me, hopefully he will like his idea, id much rather be with anyone else except Cain, and if I have to sit and look at Ronan for god knows how long I really wont be complaining. While I'm thinking about how hot Ronan is, Cain lets out a small laugh.

"No that's alright; she either willingly gets in thecar, or I'll have her sedated for the journey"