Chapter 25

I'm leaning over the bed, my stomach cramping severely, I need to get those drugs out my bag to try and reduce the heat symptoms. I suppose it's not helping me the fact, that tall, dark and extremely handsome is standing less than a metre away from me. And my wolf has very nice ideas about him.

I lift my eyes up to look at him, he's already staring back at me, and I can see him inhaling my scent with a dark and lustful look in his eyes, as appealing as that proposal seems, it won't be today, especially with him, I know these thoughts and ideas are purely down to being in heat and what my wolf wants.

I try my best to walk over to the end of the bed where my bag is, but it does mean I have to walk past Ronan. As I get in line with him, he lets out a pure growl of excitement. He pulls me up to him; my hands landing on his amazing chest, wow these muscles are huge. His hands holding on to my hips, sparks flying through my body, this feels amazing. He lowers his head towards my neck, again inhaling.

"You smell so good"

Well he couldn't have said that any sexier if he tried, he kisses my neck where I wish he would mark me, WAIT no I don't!

I push as hard as I can against his chest, he stumbles back against one of the units looking shocked. I run to the end of the bed, grabbing my hand bag and grabbing one of the pills out of the box and swallowing it down in one. I know I'll have to wait for a couple of minutes for the drugs to work, but I think Ronan has begun to already calm down, he's holding his head with one hand looking a bit dazed.

I can feel it slowly starting to get cooler in the room, and my hormones returning to a normal state, thank god.

Ronan walks straight past me, with a look on his face that I'm not sure I can determine and leaves the room, shutting the door behind him.

Maybe its time to go to bed, I've had more than enough drama for one night and even though it will only be a few hours sleep, I feel like I need them.

-----

For the first time that night, I don't dream of Cain and his attack on me, instead I don't sleep at all, I think because I slept for so long on the journey over to his pack, and the moment me and Ronan shared, it left me wide awake all night.

I get up and decided to have a quick shower and sort myself out. I also get dressed.

While it seems I do actually have to stay here, to look out for the safety of my pack, I arrange my clothes in the wardrobe and draws. I also decide to take some more of the tablets that were given to me, just in case of any issues today.

I hear two very light taps against my door.

"Excuse me miss, but I brought you some breakfast"

I recognise it as the young girl who showed me to the room yesterday, I walk up to the door and allow her to come in; I really need to find out this girl's name, I need a friend while I'm here and she seems like a good candidate.

She lowers the food down onto one of the tables and begins to leave, but this time I will get my answers, I'm a very determined alpha's daughter after all.

"And who am I thanking for bringing me breakfast this morning?"

She literally says nothing and runs off again. I decide to get up and follow her, I'm sure my food will be there when I get back. The girl runs off down the halls, with me behind her, I follow at half my pace, I don't want to scare her too much.

Dammit! I've come to a very short corridor with now 2 choices, left or right.

"Please don't, just leave me alone"

I hear a plea of help, it's the girl! I run round trying to find her voice, as I come round another bend, it is literally a maze round here, I come face to face with the young girl on the floor, tucked up in a ball and two unknown males. I can see she's trembling; she's petrified of these two guys. This is how they treat women here? No wonder most of the pack is unmated when they behave like that. If they think I will cower down to them they have another thing coming!

I stroll up to the two men

"What on earth are you playing at?"

They both turn at the same time; one of them in particular is an impressive specimen, he's huge, but not as big as Cain or Ronan.

He huffs in a huge puff of air to make himself appearbigger, typical dominate male wolf, if only he knew who he was dealing with.