Chapter 11

I slowly open my eyes, the lights just coming in through the curtains. I really need to get up and use the bathroom, before Thomas gets up and spends the next two years in there. I fold the covers back, and try to get up, only to realise that, said boy sleeping next to me, has his arm wrapped round me. I smirk; he's such a melon sometimes. I go to get up again, he groans and once more, I'm pulled back against Thomas' chest. Well he asked for it! I face my head round as much as I can so I'm near his ear. I inhale as much air as I can

"I NEED THE TOILET!"

It works like a charm. He's not only let go off me, he's practically jumped off the bed where I've scared him so much. Serves him right for hanging on me.

He sits up and leans against the bed, the top of his head just visible, his face white, and eyes wide of shock.

I smile sweetly at him and give him a little wave.

"Morning sunshine!"

And with that I'm off the bed, heading for his wardrobe to get my things out. I spend so much time here that I have spare everything in there and in his bathroom. Once I've picked out all the necessary clothes I make my way into his bathroom.

His shower isn't as nice as the once in my house, but beggar's can't be choosers. I do however have to 'borrow' his shampoo, conditioner and body wash, he uses all mine up on purpose so I suppose its only fair. Once I'm out, I grab a clean towel off the side to dry myself with. I dry my hair as best as I can, ill have to use the hair dryer next door to sort this mess out! Today's clothes consist of a black pair of leggings, with a nice off the shoulder white, frilly top. Once dressed, I brush my teeth.

*knock, knock, knock*

"Hurry up, your taking ages in there!"

I have a little giggle to myself

"Well if you let go off me the first time this morning, I would of already of finished by now"

I suppose I should be nice, and leave the bathroom, it is his after all.

We exchange places by the door, him running in and closing the door quickly. Wow someone's desperate.

I head over to his bed, lean down and open his draw. My hairdryer and hair brush are in there. I walk over to his mirror, there's a plug socket on the floor next to it, in which I plug my hairdryer in. Within 10 minutes, my hair is styled perfectly, a straight parting just to the right, and then stunning curls going all the way down. I'm looking very presentable today. I put my bits back in the cupboard and grab out a flat pair of black shoes to complete the outfit.

Finally Thomas remakes an appearance, still looking half asleep. He looks towards me with a raised eyebrow.

"And where are you going dressed like that today"

He gives me a wolf whistle, this time it's my turn to raise any eyebrow

"Really? A wolf whistle? *sigh* I'm going to go down to the school again and see if there's anything I can do to help. I was really happy when I convinced dad to build a nursery there too. They just need so much help down there at the moment. You coming?"

Typical man, practically fallen asleep on the bed again, not in the least bit interested in pups educational welfare.

" Ermmm pass on that, and besides, I need to do some training today, you can always come back when your done there for a little sparing. If you're lucky I might let you win"

Might let me win? HA he's never beaten me a day in his life!

We both say goodbye to each other, if I'm going to come back and kick his arse I need to get moving.