Chapter 36

If I keep my head down and don't look up I can't possibly be in trouble. That's what my mind thinks anyway, and it's the best I can do for now. I know Ronan is looking down on me but I can't lift my head up to look at him, I know he's disappointed in me but I can't be confined to the house any longer, I have needs!

"Get, out, of the drivers seat"

Ooh, not even said in the nicest tone, I bet he's holding his wolf back. I get into such a state that I don't know what to do, do I sit here, do I get up and sit in one of the other seats, do I get up and walk off ...

Ronan who's obviously not patient enough for my mind to make itself up, decided to give me a hint, and yanks my arm effectively pulling me out of the car in one go.

"Get off! You're hurting me!"

Ronan lets go and I look down at my arm, that's going to leave a bruise! I can't believe he would man handle me like that, I thought he was different, and wouldn't hurt me.

My emotions are all over the place, I feel my eyes watering over a simple arm pull, whereas in the past I would have punched the person who hurt me and not cared. I won't let him see me like this; I'll walk back to the pack if I have too. As I leave to make my way back home, Ronan pulls my bruised arm again, and pushes me again the car. He's in the shit house now if I've dented Cain's car because he was being too violent with me.

This time though I don't feel sad, I feel pure anger at being man handled again. I can feel the growl come up from my chest.

"Touch me again, and I will fucking break you hand"

He brings his eyes together, staring me down in a challenging threat. His eyes loosing that beautiful colour I'm used to but now swimming with a darkness too them.

"Get in the car, now"

And that's when I've decided I've had enough; I won't be spoken to like that. I feel my canine come out, I mean business now.

"Fuck you! I'm not some kind of dog that you can control just by clicking your fingers!"

I turn away from him and fold my arms, it might seem a bit like I'm having a strop, but so what if I am. I don't even look back when I hear his stupid voice.

"Kara, I'm warning you, just do as I say"

Does he think he's my dad, I'm warning you, blah blah blah! I turn around, walking straight up to him and poke him in the chest multiple times for my point to get into his thick skull.

"And what are you going to do about it? Throw me in to the back of the car? Sedate me, like Cain would? Come on all big and might acting Alpha, what, are you, going, to do?!"

Without even a hint of what happens, Ronan has grabbed my arm again and begins dragging me towards the car.

Something tells me that this won't end well. And it most likely won't end well in my favour, but I did warn him not to grab me again but alls fair in love and war.