Chapter 55

It's a funny thing, falling through the air; I guess people would think of their happiest moments while taking their last breath. Me however, I just think that I need to grab hold of Cain so he and his big head can break my fall, that and it hurts while rolling down the side of a rocky cliff.

I try my best to grab on to anything I can to stop my fall or slow my descent, but being in wolf form isn't helping with my gripping.

"Shift!"

I have no idea what his idea is, but he seems to have more than me, so for once in my life I actually do what he asks. The second I change back, he somehow manages to bring me into the safety of his arms as he wraps himself round me in a protective bubble.

My ears pick up his grunts as I feel us now rolling down the hill, if he wants to take all the pain then he can be my guest as this is his entire fault. I now pray we are near the bottom, my stomach was already unsettled before we fell.

I feel the impact through Cain's body as we hit the bottom, its enough for us to briefly separate before he manages to pull me back into his safe arms. We go through another 3 rolls before we finally settle still, me on the bottom and Cain finally letting me go while he is on top. Both of us panting heavily, me from fright and him most likely from pain – good, did I already mention this was his fault anyway!

It's only then I realise that I had my eyes shut from the dramatic experience. I slowly open my eyes to see that there's still a lot of dust blowing round from us coming down the cliff, as I bring my eyes to look in front of me, it's not the particular image I wanted to see. Two black eyes staring at me. And now realising I'm not in the best position to be in either, I'm on my back, with my right leg over his left shoulder, my hands on his biceps, and to top it all off his face not too far away from mine. What could top it off? Oh yeah, being complete naked!

With my completely blank mind and me not paying attention to anything else other than staring at his eyes, my wolf takes the opportunity she needed and throws me to the back of my own mind so she can surge forward

Mate- no! We really don't need this! Please!!

I don't know if Cain can sense the difference in me, but he leans forward to take what he wants, and I have no choice of fighting back as I'm no longer in control of my actions.

He grabs my shoulder, and drags me more towards him, lifting my leg higher on his shoulder and my bottom lifting even more off the ground, honestly I'm a werewolf, not a contortionist, I really am not that flexible!

Its only when I feel his warm lips on mine, do I forget about my uncomfortable position. I try and think of all the bribery I can use to persuade my wolf that we could have any other mate except this one, but I only get the reply that she wants the best, and apparently its this ignorant alpha!

When I feel his tongue against mine, and my tongue willing responding, I change my tactics with bribery for my wolf, we could mate with him another time, when I'm in charge.

Liar – damn right I'm lying!! I'm not even 18 yet, I can't have pups, I cant even control my wolf, let alone pups running riot.

Then, the biggest upset to my day, quite literally. I feel Cain grinding against my exposed core. Bribery goes out the window, I beg. Beg for any excuse for my control back, but nothing, this is what my wolf wants, even with the emotional trauma I went through before, she wants Cain to sire her pups, and I'm just forced to sit back and not enjoy the experience.

I feel him at my entrance, gently slipping himself inside. My heat instantly calming down now it's done the job or enticing a male. Once he's fully seating inside, he comes away from my lips and begins kissing down my chin and along my jaw and then proceeded to gently thrust into me, while kissing down to my shoulder.

*crack*

The noise is such a distraction, that Cain instantly looks in the direction of noise and I manage to immediately take control of my wolf, putting her to the back of my mind, in a cage, locked and the key thrown away!

"Cain get off me"

"Shh"

I look over to see what he's staring at, to see the bushes part and see 5 wolves come onto the scene.