26: What Is This Fuckery?

Chapter 26 - What Is This Fuckery?

Oliver

"Hello cutie," he greeted instantly. That bright smile still gracing the intricate features of his face.

I blushed and stepped aside, opening the door wider and ushering him in.

"I didn't know you were back." I mentioned as he stepped in and saw the girls.

"Yeah, I came back with the guys yesterday after the party." He informed me and languidly waved at the girls.

They waved back with equal amount of enthusiasm, not showing much interest, and that was when I knew it was time to introduce them.

"Mako this is Jess, my best friend, and that's Yadiri, my other best friend who is her roommate." I motioned at each of them as I introduced.

Yadiri mouthed a gasp, widened her eyes and held her hands over her chest when I called her my best friend. Batting her eyelashes at me, she blew me a kiss but I rolled my eyes and tried to hide my smile then continued.

"And best friends this is Mako, AKA. Shiloh Dynasty. This boy is very good with his guitar and his voice is just..." I concluded, arching a brow at Mako who smiled and ruffled his feet shyly.

"Oh?" Jess was the first to respond, "I do like myself a musical virtuoso." She got down from the bed and walked over to Mako to give him a handshake. "I'm Jessica," she smiled at him.

"I'm Mako," he replied, smiling back.

"I thought I already handled the introduction?" I frowned at the both of them, but they just ignored me. "You should've told me, I wouldn't have wasted my words introducing you guys."

"Hello, I'm Yadiri." She waved from where she sat on my bed.

"Mako," he said again.

"Oh my God, you people. He knows," I pointed at Mako, "she knows," I pointed at Jess, "she also knows," I then pointed at Yadiri. "I already introduced you guys." I almost yelled over them.

"Goodness, why are you being so noisy Olly?"  Jess raised an eyebrow at me before returning to her laptop.

I motioned for Mako to sit on my desk chair. Realising this was his first time in my room, I got a bit shy and hoped within me that he was impressed with what he'd seen so far.

"Thank you," he muttered.

"I guess that's one of the side effects of the drug." Yadiri chuckled.

"What drug?" Mako inquired, looking from Jess to Yadiri.

They were going to open their mouths to answer and I couldn't believe it. How dare they want to expose me like that.

"No!" I screamed rashly, "we're not talking about this in front of Mako." I spoke sternly, sending my glare to the both of them.