07: Chocolates for You

Chapter 7 - Chocolates for You

Oliver

My phone fell to the ground and so did his as I bumped into his chest which felt like, if I must say, the kind of chest I always admire in pictures of underwear models.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry," I apologised, picking up our phones and handing his to him.

Khalid stood in front of me, tall, handsome and beaming down at my flustered self. I just now realised the huge, very significant height difference between the two of us. My head met with his chest which meant I was at his shoulder level, over a foot shorter than him.

I spent the next few seconds feasting my eyes on him; he had thick full black hair, his brows were perfectly arched at the edges and they were full but not bushy, his jawline made me blink more than once attempting to clear my vision, is this even possible? his soft, brown coloured eyes looked like pools of honey whenever he smiled and the light hit it just right. His face was just perfection but amongst all of these features were his lips, those flawless lips just sat at the base of his face, pink and intoxicatingly shaped. I couldn't help but imagine what they felt like as they stretched in a fine pattern whenever he smiled.

He was a bit ripped with an adequate build; thick arms and judging from how hard his chest felt, I could confirm he had a nice build with a complete set of Abs. I couldn't stop myself from thinking about his hamstrings and how beautiful his thighs might be but I had to, I was going too far and I was gawking, a few more seconds and I'd probably start drooling from my slightly opened mouth. I felt the heat as it rose from my neck to my face leaving redness behind and my lower half started getting excited as my briefs tightened around my crotch. I blinked a few times removing his naked image from my head.

I just stripped him naked without his consent.

He held out his hand taking his phone from me and helping me up.

"No no it's alright, we were both distracted by our phones," he stated putting it into his pocket.

"Well there goes our generation, lost in social media and devices" I replied which caused him to chuckle.

"Oh a motivational speaker?" He asked raising his brows at me as he smiled.

I chuckled and clicked my tongue, nodding my head from side to side, "trust me I'm not, if I was I'll be motivating people to sleep for twenty-two hours a day and spend the other two watching anime while living only on chocolates," I replied.

"Well we do need to sleep don't we? People will listen to you," he replied, nudging my shoulder gently but I still staggered where I stood.

Where did all my stamina go?

"Are you heading out?" He asked me, pointing in the direction of the elevator.

"Yeah I am, it's Saturday. I need to go grocery shopping, I've been living off junk food."