Update!

Hey! How's everyone doing? *Breathes*

It's been a full year since I completed this book and I feel so bad for not celebrating our one year anniversary. Hopefully, we'll get to celebrate our two years anniversary? Can I get a hell yeah?!

Anyway, straight to business. The real purpose of this update is to inform everyone that I'm back to writing *weird silence* yes, I know I've said this more than two times already, I bet no one's excited anymore. But school and everything has contributed to my procrastination.

I strongly believe I've conquered that now. Why? Well, because I just uploaded two new chapters to my book of one-shots; Colours, Blood, and Tears. One really has you shedding tears, while the other one has this hot smut scene. Yes, I wrote a full erotic, uncensored scene. I hope I did good, my smut loving readers can enjoy that.

Now, on to bigger news. My next big book "Boy with Love and Spice" is set to premier by the middle of this month! *Applause* *cheers* *wolf whistles*

I know a good number of readers have been waiting for that book, and now it's coming. It's coming guys. Can't wait to tell the story of Ivo DiamondHart to you all. I've over 10 chapters written down, and I promise very fast updates, I wouldn't want to leave you guys on cliffhanger for too long, you know how I end my chapters. Haha. So do feel very free to add the book right to your library when it gets published.

Lastly, to my Lovely Giraffe, I will dedicate this new book to you because you've stuck by me through thick and thin and it's been over a year since you had my back. I love and appreciate you so much and I hope you never ever forget that.

I really do hope to see all of you on this new book. I would love to have you all embark on this new journey with me. Let's have fun together!

Till next time!
Stay happy, stay safe.
Love, DrillBurger. ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡