12: A Visit to Mako's pt. 2

Picture of Damian (^^)

Chapter 12 - A Visit to Mako's II

Oliver

He looked a bit older than Mako, he also had a nice build, he wasn't ripped though, but it was just appropriate for his height and size, he definitely was taller than the both of us, me with over four inches, but probably just about an inch taller than Mako. I could see beautiful tattoos on his hand, I couldn't make out what they looked like though because of the distance between us and I was paying more attention to his facial features. His face was adorned with a nice nose and small pink lips. He had a beanie on so I couldn't tell the exact colour of his hair, the edges had a mixture of white and black though. He also had a stubble and a little moustache.

Mako dropped his phone as he jumped out of the couch and sauntered towards him, welcoming him with a hug, he whispered something to him which made the both boys chuckle, happiness visible in their eyes.

Have I ever been this happy?

Mako collected the nylon bags the older guy had, before they both started walking over to where I sat. I eyed them conscientiously as they approached me.

"Olly this is my friend, Damian." He introduced, pointing at Damian and sharing us looks before he looked back at me and continued, "His the owner of this bourgeois flat," he spread his hands, motioning around with a giggle.

He repeated the word I used with a little stress on it to emphasize, which made us all chuckle a bit, mine completely tainted with nervousness. He then proceeded to introduce me to Damian.

"And Damian this is Oliver, Olly for short. He's the guy in my dorm, the one I told you was gonna come visiting."

He nodded, with a smile on his face, offering me a handshake which I took, still seated on the sofa. I refused to let it linger so I broke it just as quickly as our hands met in that soft handshake. His hands were so soft and his nails flawless, he had the best manicure I've ever seen on a guy. I could now get a better glimpse at the tattoo, I saw a huge inverted R, an M and an A. I also saw some Chinese words which I did not understand, so I did not bother to look further. It would've been creepy anyway.

It then just dawned on me that Mako had similar tattoos on the same hand as well.

My hand looked so meager and pale compared to his big tanned ones.

"Nice to meet you, Olly." Damian said walking over to the next sofa, just beside the one I was sitting on and got comfortable on it. Mako headed into the house probably to offload whatever Damian had bought.